McCain just had the ultimate Thread Fail vol. "No ma'am, no ma'am"

Talk about backfire...

laugh.gif

McCain was set up to fail. I've said it since he was chosen as candidate. He's a fall guy for the Repub. party.
They knew that after 8 years of Bush the chances of a Repub. being elected were very slim so they finally gave an old coot like him a shot. The Repub. partydidn't want to waste one of its "better" candidates in this election.

Is it no wonder that none of the old primary candidates are out supporting him on the trail?

not one person had a logical reason why they dont like obama....and as a result mccain had to defend the guy that hes running against.

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

McCain walked into a Klan meeting...
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I was like damn.........it's 2008 people. Some cant let go of the notion that all races have the chance to do great things like running for president.

roll.gif

at least McCain was honest

McCain was set up to fail. I've said it since he was chosen as candidate. He's a fall guy for the Repub. party.
They knew that after 8 years of Bush the chances of a Repub. being elected were very slim so they finally gave an old coot like him a shot. The Repub. party didn't want to waste one of its "better" candidates in this election.

Is it no wonder that none of the old primary candidates are out supporting him on the trail?
I'm not sure how that ties into THIS topic at all.

laugh.gif
at almost snatching the mic away. i dont think mccain is racist. palinon the other hand im not sure about.
i guess terrorism is the new communism.
smh.gif

For anyone who's followed McCain before these elections, this comes as no surprise. The man is a genuinely well meaning person, and though this electionhas gotten ugly it's been so for both sides. I would expect McCain to refute claims that Obama was a Muslim or is a terrorist, not only because the Obamacamp could really tear him apart with it but because he has a real sense of what's fair and what isn't.

His running mate, however...

Back
Top Bottom