McCain/Obama Speaking at Charity Event

Anyone else watching? McCain got jokes.
laugh.gif

It's like a roast.

paraphrasing but "if the market rebounds senator obama will suspend his campaign and fly into washington to save the crisis"
laugh.gif
good to see they can still laugh at all this

I have a feeling Obama wont be able to follow that.

That was some funny, stuff.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@Him raising the expectations for Obama.

Old man McCain had me rollin
roll.gif

"Oprah proclaimed him as *the one*, so I decided to call him [that]one"
eek.gif
roll.gif

both had their moments, and got me to laugh out loud , barack getting off topic at the end tho was a little much tho, for a comedy dinner and everything.

Pretty funny stuff. McCain was landing them back to back... great job. Im pretty sure they had writers for these jokes but McCain's delivery wasimpeccable.

Barack was funny aswell but ofcourse comedy isn't really his thing. You can really tell people who are use to telling jokes because their delivery is onpoint.

laugh.gif
When Obama took that shot at McCain's age.
laugh.gif
@ McCain obliterating Olbermann... you know Keith is gonna have a11min Special Report to respond taking the sh-- to heart.

laugh.gif
It was pretty funny.. It's nice seeing them both together in an event like this..

Lol, at first I was watching McCain like 'wth? Dude is mad bitter', but then it became clear the atmosphere and then, of course, Obama did his'set' and yeah. Pretty entertaining. Good they could do it. I think it was a good PR event for both after last nights debate...

Originally Posted by drewackall2

someone please post clips or somewhere i can watch this
Just watch the cable news channels.. They got that $%$$ on repeat..

Back
Top Bottom