McDonald's' iconic golden arches are recognized by more people than the cross

A survey by Sponsorship Research International found that 88 percent could identify the arches and only 54 percent could name the Christian cross, according to Fast Food Nation.

dumbest thing i have ever heard :x

I deduce Christians aren't the brightest but they are the fattest. 

The majority of the world isn't Christian,if this survey was done in the Bible belt then I would be shocked

To many fatties, this is about as religious as it gets.
not even dry snitching....

but why can people on NT straight ish on religion 24/7 and tell me a million reasons why its fake,magic, etc...this dude even put ronald mcdonald on a cross for lulz ( blasphemous as f) with no repercussions??

but i cant say i dont like gay people without getting banned???

why do yall (mods) go so hard to make so no body gay bashes, or says no rOMO  just to make that certain demographic feel comfortable here (understand) but people can flat out say religion is stupid and only for poor/stupid people and no one says anything???

its just as wrong to a certain group of people as me saying gay people dont deserve to be married or me saying all NTers are asian civic drivers....

wrong is wrong.. so why arent these things handled equally?

Last edited:
not even dry snitching....

but why can people on NT straight ish on religion 24/7 and tell me a million reasons why its fake,magic, etc...this dude even put ronald mcdonald on a cross for lulz ( blasphemous as f) with no repercussions??

but i cant say i dont like gay people without getting banned???

why do yall (mods) go so hard to make so no body gay bashes, or says no rOMO  just to make that certain demographic feel comfortable here (understand) but people can flat out say religion is stupid and only for poor/stupid people and no one says anything???

its just as wrong to a certain group of people as me saying gay people dont deserve to be married or me saying all NTers are asian civic drivers....

wrong is wrong.. so why arent these things handled equally?

I didn't trash on religion whatsoever. I made a religious image for fat people. I was bridging the gap, reaching across the aisle. That wasn't blasphemy. Also, it was a cross\golden arches hybrid. I'm creating Spizikes for obese religious people .

Last edited:
Makes sense. The golden arches are all over the world is almost every city. Plus other religions and cultures would have seen it at some point.

What I don't get Is why people symbolize the cross when it was used as a torturing device.
Would it be coo if people symbolized the noose?

A survey conducted by Fast Food Nation and paid for by McDonalds said that McDonalds is more popular than Jesus? I see no conflict of interest...

Nonetheless Miickey D's is a global brand. What kid doesn't recognize the Golden Arches from a mile away?

Back
Top Bottom