McDonald's thread - Grimace’s Birthday - Double Big Mac !

if i get this im a tell them no pickles and light on the ice lol... still rather get my usual which is 5 and some change for a double cheeseburger with mac sauce no pickles, mc chicken and small fries... i bring it home so i dont need the drink

This might be the biggest marketing jux of all time. A quarter pounder with bacon?! At least drop a new sammich, maybe throw in some limited edition fries with some seasoning. This is some lazy ****.
This is the most blatant example of hype sells that I’ve ever seen. It’s a damn McDonalds meal and just because it’s a partnership with Travis Scott, people are eating it up no joke intended

1599619281339.png

1599619294729.png

1599619308018.png

dude went to the mcdonalds like 10 minutes from my house :lol: found out like an hour after he was there

First reeses puffs and now this trash. I wouldn't turn down millions either. Respect.

mcdonalds is planning to do this with other "famous" people too. travis was just the first one.

this dropped earlier this year

but people on the travis reddit leaked other info (no one specific, just the protocol on each launch) about future collabs

Copped me a double cheeseburger and a med fry this afternoon. Saw the Trav ad on the drive thru menu. Thought it was a McRoyal. Honestly a double cheeseburger and fries is so 🔥 miss me with that McRoyal w/ marketing makeup 😂

lmao the mcgangbang!!!! remember trying this and regretting it instantly. pretty fire tho.

lmao the mcgangbang!!!! remember trying this and regretting it instantly. pretty fire tho.

It was fire but you regretted it...so it was like raw dogging and shooting club? The McGangbang might be the official sandwich of NT

Take advantage of the fools. Can't even be mad at the machine.

Wouldn't even shock me if some hypebeasts actually try to preserve everything that comes with the meal.

Also wouldn't surprise me if other fast food chains do collabs with other celebs.

I had to check and see if the clothing was real or someone trolling. This whole idea is dumb but free money. :lol: :smh:

This is what McDonald’s marketing team gets paid for?
Sure it is catering to the HypeBeasts, but why do think this is operation is a knock/bad reflection on the marketing team? Shouldn't we judge the success of the partnership first?

Back
Top Bottom