McLaren-powered G55 AMG Wagon...........vol. guess where at

lurkin2long

Banned
sick.gif
this is one beast of an SUV. MPG must be crazy on thiswhip.............

But for one owner, a stock Mercedes-Benz G55 AMG just wasn't enough to outperform his neighbor's Porsche Cayenne Turbo, so he had the engine swapped out for the 720-hp 5.5L supercharged V8 from the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren. The result? 0-60 in 4.2 seconds in a package that's rivaled in its exotic-engined brutality only by the long-departed Countach-powered Lamborghini LM002.

That is definitely a Beast.

But I will be satisfied with life if i am able to acquire one of this
pimp.gif
eek.gif
. It is just a monster

Originally Posted by MvP07

That is definitely a Beast.

But I will be satisfied with life if i am able to acquire one of this
pimp.gif
eek.gif
. It is just a monster
whats that called i know i seen it before.

yea it might be a waste, but only in Dubai. I mean.........that swap cant be cheap and g55 wagon is already 100k plus correct?

I don't think it's a waste of anything I doubt they pulled the engine from an existing SLR as much as just buying it as a crate motor...and that thingis
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and I'm sure it goes like a bat out of hell when you step on it and it being white and otherwise completely stock just makes it that muchbetter
smh.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by AQPHAME

beautiful, i wonder how much it costs

i know
well benz website the G55 AMG start at $112,725............

maybe more in Dubai, then add the cost of that slr engine alone, then the cost of the swap..........160k+ easy id say.

regular g55 amg gets 13mpg so this thing gotta be like 10mpg

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by AQPHAME

beautiful, i wonder how much it costs

i know
well benz website the G55 AMG start at $112,725............

maybe more in Dubai, then add the cost of that slr engine alone, then the cost of the swap..........160k+ easy id say.

regular g55 amg gets 13mpg so this thing gotta be like 10mpg

Agreed. I wouldn't be surprised if the engine and labor is $100,000 alone. After reading the article, I expected to see the thing on some gaudywheels..but I'm happy to see that he's keeping the whole AMG theme going.

I just wanna give up to the folks in dubai that ride 10 Speeds and Huffys.

Is anyone there poor.

I appreciate the work, but the G Wagon was always ugly to me/

Back
Top Bottom