McLaren-powered G55 AMG Wagon...........vol. guess where at

Originally Posted by chriscendo

im all for fast asss suv's..but y in the hell would u want that fast

So you can be a stand out among your friends of course. Oh you got a Cayenne? That's nice, I have a custom built G55 that's almost as fast as theBugatti that's parked next to it in the 15 car garage at the crib.

Wow that thing must cost like a mill..

maybe 700Gs, but if you can afford a car for 700gs, who's counting lol

That sultan on that BBC program DID have his own team of in house engineers just to tune his rides, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets something like thissince he got the slk55 with the McLaren engine swapped in...

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

i know
well benz website the G55 AMG start at $112,725............

maybe more in Dubai, then add the cost of that slr engine alone, then the cost of the swap..........160k+ easy id say.

regular g55 amg gets 13mpg so this thing gotta be like 10mpg

The motor costs more to buy from MB than the G55 does...

And 10MPG is pretty impressive. My old Jeep got 10mpg on a good day, and it was not an SRT8.

g wagos is just clean
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by MvP07

That is definitely a Beast.

But I will be satisfied with life if i am able to acquire one of this
pimp.gif
eek.gif
. It is just a monster
whats that called i know i seen it before.

yea it might be a waste, but only in Dubai. I mean.........that swap cant be cheap and g55 wagon is already 100k plus correct?

The Lamborghini LM002 is an SUV that wasbuilt by the Lamborghini automobile company between 1986 and 1993. It wasunofficially known as the Rambo. 301 LM002s were built, including 60 LM/American specialequipment vehicles. The engine made up to 600-hp, with a short pipe exhaust blatting out a raucous note. Its independent suspension, that incorporatedoscillating arms plus coil springs over telescopic shock absorbers, received an upgrade while surround glass was replaced by lighter and safer plexiglass.

that lambo truck is the lp2000? something like that.

i guess this truck beat the jeep.

jeeps 0-60 was under 5 i think around 4.8. 4.2 is ridiculous for a truck. faster then any aston....

Not to be nit-picky but, that G55 Mclaren is from Abu Dhabi i'm pretty sure, not Dubai. Abu Dhabi is like 1.5hours up the road (@normal speed) and richerthan Dubai but so damn boring with SFA to do there. They seem to be more outrageous with their cars there from my experience, however. Most of the pics hereare taken in Dubai tho so easy mistake unless u know the licence plates.

Back
Top Bottom