Mclovin gets slapped by news anchor LOL

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that was great!

indifferent.gif

The anchorlady could get it. Doubt she could fit in those jeans McLovin was rocking though..dang they tight...

I'd slap the anchorwoman...naked...while her daughter watched...then I'd politely invite the daughter to join in...then I would beat that dude she wasinterviewing and OP with the used rubber pulled over the top of an aluminum bat.

Yeah, that kind of stuff gets me off.

Originally Posted by corporateJP

I'd slap the anchorwoman...naked...while her daughter watched...then I'd politely invite the daughter to join in...then I would beat that dude she was interviewing and OP with the used rubber pulled over the top of an aluminum bat.

hmm
7d516c44040222fd4f2b10f76c5993a6eb8a5e82.gif

I'm having a hard time deciding if this is funny ....or too over the top.
-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

I'd slap the anchorwoman...naked...while her daughter watched...then I'd politely invite the daughter to join in...then I would beat that dude she was interviewing and OP with the used rubber pulled over the top of an aluminum bat.

hmm

-The Juice
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

hmm

-The Juice
laugh.gif
The rubber/aluminum bat part got me.

Back
Top Bottom