Me as It/Clown drunk as hell!

this entire thread has me dying! the noises OP was making in the video were just too much
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

a little scared of this dude tho......

Usually I don't get that crazy when I drink but 3 Olives "Guy" is just crazy!
Drank almost a Liter of it that night.

Its so corny when dudes do something weird as hell then blame it on being drunk. As drunk as Ive been in my life Ive never wanted to paint my face like a clown and film it

yall _ sound really lame right now 
laugh.gif
OP keep making goofy @%* drunk videos, you'll be getting views from me and places I post them every single time.

It wasnt that bad OP

yet it wasn't that great. Its l=one of those moments that hot you while your in the grocery store line and all of a sudden you say "damn that was pretty ******ed"

l

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

But this dude tried selling a mixtape
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Problems, you have them. 15 seconds in and I had to stop the damn video, someone should inform the police... they need to keep tabs on this guy.

White people.. we need to do better!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't breathe!

what other characters do you have planned?

doing this in theme parks or malls or anywhere populated would be pretty entertaining. especially if you just walk up to random people and *$*$ with them.

k3xbI.png

Spoiler [+]
be your own clown. Pennywise sucks anyway.

will spam more for you tomorrow, antis kicking in.

I like the turn this thread is taking, but the person filming this is who we need to worry about...son didnt convince him it was a bad idea?  or walk off?  both of you are strange individuals 

Back
Top Bottom