Meagan Good --VS-- Megan Fox

Id eat em both wildly. Megan good got them luscious lips in all her movies and fox is just a striaght fox...imma white girl man but good gets my vote, its thelips

WillAPeer wrote:
Id eat em both wildly. Megan good got them luscious lips in all her movies and fox is just a striaght fox...imma white girl man but good gets my vote, its the lips

She wears a truck load of gloss to make those lips look better than what they are. If I had the chance I would definitely smash. But there is no way in hellyou dudes can be serious about this.
laugh.gif
Fox>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Good. And its not even close. Did ya'll even look at those pics I posted?

But I guess to each his own. I just thought some things were obvious, guess not.

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

WillAPeer wrote:
Id eat em both wildly. Megan good got them luscious lips in all her movies and fox is just a striaght fox...imma white girl man but good gets my vote, its the lips

She wears a truck load of gloss to make those lips look better than what they are. If I had the chance I would definitely smash. But there is no way in hell you dudes can be serious about this.
laugh.gif
Fox>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Good. And its not even close. Did ya'll even look at those pics I posted?

But I guess to each his own. I just thought some things were obvious, guess not.

Oh, i thought everybody was different and everybody had different preferences! I must've been wrong!

WillAPeer wrote:

She wears a truck load of gloss to make those lips look better than what they are. If I had the chance I would definitely smash. But there is no way in hell you dudes can be serious about this.
laugh.gif

damn people can't even have their own prefrences any more
laugh.gif

you think they are goin to listen to you since you post pics of her..c'mon now
grin.gif

mdresident wrote:
JAYFIEND wrote:
WillAPeer wrote:

laugh.gif

Oh, thought everybody was different and everybody had different preferences! I must've been wrong!

I thought "to each his own" meant everyone has there own opinion. I must've been wrong.

mdresident wrote:
JAYFIEND wrote:
WillAPeer wrote:

laugh.gif

Oh, thought everybody was different and everybody had different preferences! I must've been wrong!

I thought "to each his own" meant everyone has there own opinion. I must've been wrong.

So just because it is obvious to you, doesn't mean it is obvious to the next man.

mdresident wrote:

mdresident wrote:
JAYFIEND wrote:
WillAPeer wrote:

laugh.gif

So just because it is obvious to you, doesn't mean it is obvious to the next man.

Listen, Everyone likes what they likes. That's fine. But I thought it was obvious that Megan Fox is Better looking than Megan Good. I was wrong. No pointof arguing because I don't have either. If I did I wouldn't be on NT, I would be too busy loving Ms Fox unconditionally.
laugh.gif

2634024009_d5843c0226.jpg

Both are baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

Megan Fox in this picture looks so seductive and soooooooooooooooo sexy...Meagan Good just looks...
smokin.gif

I have to go with Fox...

Good

Fox looks like a terrible lay, beautiful but got that raggity l.a. sewer look when she's not on the hollywood scene.

Back
Top Bottom