Meet Hov's Nephew. New Rapper "Mel"

Younger hov?
laugh.gif

Not very convincing. There's many more underground rappers with triple dude's talent. All he did was use Jay's old lines--sounding like an old Gamealbum, except with no delivery.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Not very convincing. There's many more underground rappers with triple dude's talent. All he did was use Jay's old lines--sounding like an old Game album, except with no delivery.
Damn G you got all that from that one clip!? lol. I dunno, I agree I wasn't convinced but there wasn't much there to judge dudes talentwith. I thought his delivery was aight. But anyways, if Bleek couldn't get out of Jay's shadow, this dude has no chance.

laugh.gif
The only lines of his that stood out were the ones Jay already said that he was trying to use to reference himself and remind us that he's Jay'snephew.

point is dude only has to have half the talent as someone with no connect to make it

he seems just okay

true there are a grip of other dudes who are 50 times better but they gotta work 100 times harder to make it

this guy can be average and get a deal

why bother?

son should just have hov pay his way thru any ivy league school he wants

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

I think that he has potential, hes nicer than alot of $*! that i here.

alien.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

NO SIR,, man i can randomly go thru 30 myspace music pages and probably get 25 better mc's than him

Back
Top Bottom