Meeting your girlfriends parents for the 1st time.

localhookupz

Banned
so im dating this brazilian chick.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cuz i kno this is NT.......
89hzakl.jpg

so yeah, she invited me to church with her and her family tonight.
i didnt wanna go.
1. ive been skating allday and havent showered
tired.gif

2. her mom was cussing me out out the window in Portuguese 2 nights ago when i brought her home.
laugh.gif

so i end up going.
and it was a success.
her parents dont speak much english at all. but we still managed to have good conversations b4 and after church.
at the end of the night, they were inviting me back to church next sunday and to come EVERY FRIDAY to teach them english.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and yeah, the church, its a goldmine for beautiful women.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyway, meeting the parents this time wasnt that bad.

Just b u.. lol Been wit ma girl for 4 months now.. been talkin for 6 .. her mom n lil brothers like me. her dad doesnt speak.. Dis!!+*+ diddnt even say Hi onJesus Birthday..
embarassed.gif

The worst thing about having a girfriend from a total different background is that, no matter what if you do not pertain the same background theyll look at youso much lower for some reason. like a lot of latino parents dislike black dudes and some asians dislike latinos and back and forth...its a clash betweencultures that is ridiculous.

These people bring their kids to a freakin melting pot aka America and expect their kids to meet someone of the same background..its stupid as ****..

Tell her cheap parents its been real and tell them to find there own English teacher

Cute girl though Daviditz II

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

The worst thing about having a girfriend from a total different background is that, no matter what if you do not pertain the same background theyll look at you so much lower for some reason. like a lot of latino parents dislike black dudes and some asians dislike latinos and back and forth...its a clash between cultures that is ridiculous.

These people bring their kids to a freakin melting pot aka America and expect their kids to meet someone of the same background..its stupid as ****..

your mad at these girls parents for stereotyping huh? exactly what is it that youre doing?

Originally Posted by wanksta23

nice sn
laugh.gif

word..I'm sure that's where he met this slide too.. my mans smashed agrip of broads on that site.. i'ma ask him about ya new wifey

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

nice sn
laugh.gif

word..I'm sure that's where he met this slide too.. my mans smashed a grip of broads on that site.. i'ma ask him about ya new wifey

naw, chillllll, didnt meet her there.

localhookupz is for when im back home uptop.

if you from nyc, then you already know.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im here in dc.

and this aint daviditz.

this is i skate nikes.

nice sn
laugh.gif

word..I'm sure that's where he met this slide too.. my mans smashed a grip of broads on that site.. i'ma ask him about ya new wifey

If you cant get bunz on localz then you gotta be one ugly dude

Originally Posted by LocalHookupz

nice sn
laugh.gif

naw, didnt meet her there.
thats where i met ya moms though.
smokin.gif
wink.gif

localhookupz is for when im back home uptop.

im here in dc.

and this aint daviditz.
this is i skate nikes.

laugh.gif
kids these days
embarassed.gif
... have fun with ya wife

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

The worst thing about having a girfriend from a total different background is that, no matter what if you do not pertain the same background theyll look at you so much lower for some reason. like a lot of latino parents dislike black dudes and some asians dislike latinos and back and forth...its a clash between cultures that is ridiculous.

your mad at these girls parents for stereotyping huh? exactly what is it that youre doing?

[img]http://i8.tinypic.com/7x16zya.jpg[/img] http://

chill muh dude.
you edit my post in a qoute?
smh.gif

and i guess being 20 makes me a kid.
but seriously, thats beyond the point. lets stick to the subject man.

Originally Posted by LocalHookupz

chill muh dude.
you edit my post in a qoute?
smh.gif

and i guess being 20 makes me a kid.
but seriously, thats beyond the point. lets stick to the subject man.

dont try that +++@ with me fam..
laugh.gif
I was too quick for you (word to the 'can a man outrun a dog thread').. itclearly shows how you edited your post.. deal with it
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jpap348

so im dating this brazilian chick

davidtz?

but yea first time i met my ex's parents i was mad nervous but it ended up being fine.

Pookieman?
roll.gif
omg somebody post up the Blanca comic strip!

*vietnamese accent* Can I meet yo guhrfwen
pimp.gif

4b535245e23b6479ac2680143952468e710d988.gif
60d150e762ab89379c8014df675d47501fe06f3.gif
at her she got a nice rack. Anyway what part of DC you in cuz Iknow she has friends?

damn bro we in the same county too. This sounds too good to be true. I live in Silver Spring but no thirst I'm bout to hit you up.

It's always a struggle to meet ur GF parents. At least you got it over with and they are cool with you.

Back
Top Bottom