Melo 1.5 Retro (Mid and Low)

Are these gonna be hard to get? I really want to pick these up tomorrow. Had these in high school and loved them. Great shoe to play ball in.
Should be stress free. Check the footlocker launch locator because not all got them. 

Anyone know if they are releasing the Knicks pairs of these? Either the black or the white with orange and blue?

Originally Posted by "BrickCity23"  

Are these gonna be hard to get? I really want to pick these up tomorrow. Had these in high school and loved them. Great shoe to play ball in.
@youngin33 I like the away colorway too. No mention of them though.
Originally Posted by "jmadidas2001"  

Few things...

1. $130 retail
2. No Low's planned
3. The "Home" Knicks colorway drops in March

JM
The 1st retro of a shoe is USUALLY met with resistance. But we are in a new age...im in. @captainjackson  Those black nubuck 1.5's need to release for REAL! 

Last edited:
Well will wait for them to go on sale in a month and than cop with a coupon, no sense to buy now. 

I guess this is an attempt to create more buzz with the melo line. I like this shoe and all, but there are MANY, many team jordans and jumpman shoes I would much rather have seen come back in original form before these. those I would actually buy.

These are actually a clean shoe. Blue black cw being my favorite, it's a shame the Melo line has such a ****** legacy.

Most of the shoes in the Melo catalogue are atrocious looking. These however are clean AF! The all black and black/blue CW being my fav. I'm rooting for these.

Had a VIP reward so I used that and went for mine eff it. Had these when I wasn't even a fan of Melo, I just liked the shoe.

It was durable, comfortable and looked good on my feet. Good beater shoe to wear with sweats and shorts IMO.

Back
Top Bottom