Melo M4 - casual, just to ball in?

For anyone here who got the M4's, do u plan on wearing them with jeans, just to ball in or both?
Just wanna know if its worth gettin em cuz i prob wont ball in em that much.

sorry if this is the wrong spot to put this

ill be copping to wear with jeans i love j's but i dont ball because im no good i need to practice

I think they will be good for both...The best looking melo yet, and it is really comfortable and pretty light......

^^ yea but bball shoes that u would rock on and off tha court? i dont think i would've even asked tha question if i didnt kno they're basketball shoes

if i find the eggplant m4s ill be gettin them to ball in but might wear em off the court if they aint dirrty

For me..i use my golds to ball in, and the eggplants to chill in.For real thou homie..you really cant go wrong no matter what your decision is.I just think theeggplants look good with somethin like a Ravens cap..or a purple polo shirt.My gold look tite with my Wizards alt. jersey on the court.the performance of theM4 is great to me.The shoe is lite as hell(due to the fact that they are like 14oz. or so).For a shoe with just a 3/4 length air-sole, its really quiteresponsive.Ankle support just feels better with the sockliner if you can get it on..even thou the sockliner really isnt for ankle support, more like footcirculation purposes.Your feet will not be soaked after just an hour or 2 either.And traction..excellent.The M traction pattern with the natural motion podsreally work great together when doing quick cuts trying to shake someone or running around like Rip trying to get your defender to run into a screen to free yoa-- up for an easy j.One of the best bball shoes i´ve had in a while.

reppin va , thanks for the info but I was wondering if the outsole(M pattern) is more durable than last years m3?

Originally Posted by Gggggas

reppin va , thanks for the info but I was wondering if the outsole(M pattern) is more durable than last years m3?

To be honest..I dont see any wear as of yet.I have balled in my joints 3 times def for over 2 hours..runnin full court at that.But then again i didnt seewear on my M3´s the first couple of times either..then it just kinda popped up.So id say that they have been durable so far.The one and only problem i had thefirst time was that damn sockliner.It was kinda tite,but was fine after stretchin the hell out of it by puttin things in it overnite/when i wasnt using it likecups and empty 20oz. bottles.But i always do weird things like that
roll.gif

i only wear my for basketball and love them. the shoe is light yet feels substantial when you land, which is unlike most shoes around this weight. i like thefoamposite around the ankle and the neoprene ankle supports because ankle support is big for me.

I am havin the black/purple joints shipped from baltimore so i can wear casually..but for ballin purposes i'ma cop the black/gold or black/carolina jointsthat just released the other day..not sure yet..they will definitely all go on sale..so i'm not sure if i wanna wait..and stock a few pairs in the back atwork..

Back
Top Bottom