Meme Vol. MEEM or May May?

So all this time me and my.....shall you say, afrocentricness, have been pronouncing the word as MAY MAY. Like Ne Ne the ball player. The other day a co-worker tells me that he seen a funny MEEM the other day.

So NT, is pronounced MAY MAY or MEEM??

There's no accent mark thingy..OP.. 
May may? 
laugh.gif

meem

i thought lions had proficient reading skills i guess i was wrong

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

So all this time me and my.....shall you say, afrocentricness, have been pronouncing the word as MAY MAY. Like Ne Ne the ball player. The other day a co-worker tells me that he seen a funny MEEM the other day.

So NT, is pronounced MAY MAY or MEEM??
i been saying this for years
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jeenewed

The real question is how to pronounce .gif....

Had an argument about this awhile ago i pronounce it with a hard G my homie says it like the peanut butter jif

Originally Posted by MIDASisMUSIC

yes this is actually the correct pronunciation with a subtle pause between the two E's    (meh. ehm)

? I guess I just pronounce it with a french accent since thats where I first saw it (somewhere between mim and mehm)

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Had an argument about this awhile ago i pronounce it with a hard G my homie says it like the peanut butter jif
Technically your friend is right. At this point the hard G has become more common though.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Technically your friend is right. At this point the hard G has become more common though.
It's suppose to be jif, but I say gif.

Back
Top Bottom