Memorial Weekend...What Are Your Plans NIKETALK

out of work at 2:30pm and headed to Ocean City, MD...what are your plans???

2guw9pf.jpg

rtma2v.jpg

2zfmlat.jpg

fdt1kh.jpg

forgot to add this too:

fgCastCouch.jpg

and If I get bored...maybe a few of these too:

ban-him.JPG

ps. I think that 2nd pic in my 1st reply is PShopped

you hypin OC like its "the place to be" lmao ... %@%@ run down like a mug, overcrowded and hyped way too much ... but the hos do go out there

^ Word...I heart ******* and all but DAMN...that's just dangerous...is her crib zoned 4 sumthin of that magnitude? Prolly gotta send you camera phone picsof em one at a time... Try motorboatin them thangs and you might need the jaws of life 2 pull ya head out. I'd still give it a shot on that skydivingtip...just 2 say I did it...

On topic tho:
Im gonna get drunk. Incredibly drunk. And uh...yeah that's basically it...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]There's a party tonight, I might hit that up.. other than that..
Go to the city, do a lil shopping/ hit on some chicks (the usual)..
Watch TV and sleep[/color]

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

you hypin OC like its "the place to be" lmao ... %@%@ run down like a mug, overcrowded and hyped way too much ... but the hos do go out there

it beats Philadelphia

Gotta work tonight and I am going to a big BBQ tomorrow. Probably gonna get real sauced

If you are in the LOS ANGELES AREA AND IS OVER 21 MAKE SURE YOU STOP BY. Hit me up. I might be able to put you on the guest list. [email protected] This event is for Saturday night.
317908429.jpg

317908430.jpg

it's beats Philadelphia
well in that case ... have at it partner maybe ill see you down there if i decide to take the short drive

you will most likely find me at Seacrets or Fagers Island a majority of my time
pimp.gif
can't wait, i need to get away from my f-ing work

Originally Posted by areyouin729

it beats Philadelphia

Hey man...you shut up!

My plans involve BBQs and pool parties (if the weather gets better, today is weird.) Getting drunk, lots of ladies, and hitting up Melrose for new gear.

On Memorial Day, the UCLA Reggae fest to see The Prophet Capleton, Mr. Vegas, and Stephen Marley bun de stage. I wanna go Sunday to see The Roots, Goapele, andImmortal Technique but I have no one to roll with me.

Back
Top Bottom