::MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES SEASON THREAD: Grizzlies Waiting Before Offering Z-Bo Extension::

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Rudy Gay is a chuck.

smh.gif

And he's ALWAYS doing dumb *#$$.. Look at that foul
smh.gif

Like, this dude has tunnel vision b. Just holding the ball and JACKING... Mayo, Randolph and everyone else standing around waiting for this fool to move theball damn.

smh.gif
_ passed the ball around the whole game.. Then go away from that last few mins
smh.gif

Edit -What do u know?? Another @#!$!## foul by Rudy

Edit -
laugh.gif
this team is ******ed.. its gotta be the coaching

When the time comes this summer, please hire this man:

tom-thibodeau.jpg

He'll be a good defensive minded head coach which this team desperately needs.

zbo has always been putting up stats.
whether hes actually playing well or not, i dont know.
its just hard to imagine memphis a good rebounding team, and shooting team when they've been the worse.
ive got to admit, 3 draft picks for next year is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in such a deep draft.
imo, they should get rid of AI and gay for more.

Originally Posted by BangDak

zbo has always been putting up stats.
whether hes actually playing well or not, i dont know.
its just hard to imagine memphis a good rebounding team, and shooting team when they've been the worse.
ive got to admit, 3 draft picks for next year is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in such a deep draft.
imo, they should get rid of AI and gay for more.
their record don't symbolize them actually being the worse team in the league. it has to deal with bad coaching, defensive strategies,turnovers, etc.

as far as the 3 draft picks go, i want us to trade two of them to bring in proven veterans. i'm getting tired of being the youngest team in the leagueEVERY year. our bench is already young, so we need veterans to balance out our starting unit and bench. Its either going to have to be OJ or Gay that'sgoing to leave. Rudy is playing for a contract this season and we can't have both of our best players being a liability on the defensive end.

It'll be hard to find the right value for Rudy.

I want Shane Battier or Tayshaun Prince in Memphis, but that be terrible value coming back when you factor in age and talent. Ugh.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

It'll be hard to find the right value for Rudy.

I want Shane Battier or Tayshaun Prince in Memphis, but that be terrible value coming back when you factor in age and talent. Ugh.

i would prefer somebody that could play the 2 and 3. battier could, but i see prince as a strictly 3 man. that's why i like ronnie brewer. he's6'7, athletic and only 24 yrs old. maybe utah would give us the knicks 1st (lottery)
laugh.gif
and brewer for rudy, denver 1st and lakers 1st.
nerd.gif
maybe add more from utah, but idk exactly who yet.

i'll like to have a backcourt of oj/brewer and we could possibly deal conley for our SF. i still want marvin williams. if we were to get brewer andwilliams, we would definitely to bring some shooters in.

Hmmm, not a bad idea on Brewer. He's a good defender and provides the same kind of athleticism that Rudy does. His shooting is wack, but with Marc, ZBo andJuice it shouldn't be too big of a problem. Plus he finds ways to score in the open court as it is. Helps that he'll come at a better bargain that Rudythis summer.

Still not sold on the idea of Juice at PG.

utah would say no thanks. they're guarteed the #1 pick with the way the knicks are playing right now.
battier would be a +1 on this team, but i would advise not to just because this management let him go a few years a go. im sure utah would be willingly to getrid of boozer to free up some more PT for milsap, but hes been playing great lately. who knows.

the jazz could use it to bring in a better player like rudy rather than drafting somebody when most of their positions are already filled on the team.millsap should be starting for them next season. they don't need john wall. they actually don't NEED the pick and i would see them trading it away foran established player before using it anyways.

utah needs an effective SF that can shoot, slash and basically be good on offense. they have plenty of defense on the team and they're missing a wingplayer that can score. playing in utah may help rudy develop into a very good player since he would be in a more traditional system.

i think oj at the point would be the best option now. we see how he gets torched by other two guards in the league because his wingspan is just too shortand he has no length. no matter if he's a good defender or not, it will be too hard for him to guard the 6'6 and 6'7 guards in this league. ibelieve its worth a try over conley at this point.

you really think a team like utah with salon as the HC would take rudy gay who plays no D and is a straight ball hog? HELL NO

and maybe you have not watch utah play this year but they need talent and that top 10 pick

and this ant the NFL draft they ant trading a top 10 pick for 3 later 1st round picks

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

you really think a team like utah with salon as the HC would take rudy gay who plays no D and is a straight ball hog? HELL NO

and maybe you have not watch utah play this year but they need talent and that top 10 pick

and this ant the NFL draft they ant trading a top 10 pick for 3 later 1st round picks
salon?
laugh.gif

the ball hog stuff needs to stop. rudy has been efficient as hell scoring the ball this season. neither of the players on the team aren't really ballhogsanymore. so, yes i do believe SLOAN would take a guy that's going to probably be better under a mature system and is easily a 20ppg scorer. utah won'thave that once Boozer leaves unless Deron Williams becomes the 20point scorer. the only way it probably won't happen would be because of rudy'sextension. utah won't have the money to take on his contract.

salon can be a typo, or maybe he just chose to type it that way. its not the first time mike takes shots at someone
laugh.gif

and dwil can be a 20point scorer if he wanted to. easily. rudy has def. matured from that olympic workload in the summer, but idk. utah has all the talent inthe world, its just none of them mesh well. they might be willingly to give up ak47 and his long contract, although he does play well in utah's system IMO.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

salon?
laugh.gif

the ball hog stuff needs to stop. rudy has been efficient as hell scoring the ball this season. neither of the players on the team aren't really ballhogs anymore. so, yes i do believe SLOAN would take a guy that's going to probably be better under a mature system and is easily a 20ppg scorer. utah won't have that once Boozer leaves unless Deron Williams becomes the 20point scorer. the only way it probably won't happen would be because of rudy's extension. utah won't have the money to take on his contract.

dude your such a homer its not even funny

you bash rudy gay youself but because someone says something negative about him you put your homer shades on and @@#@ suck him

Back
Top Bottom