::MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES SEASON THREAD: Grizzlies Waiting Before Offering Z-Bo Extension::

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

you really think a team like utah with salon as the HC would take rudy gay who plays no D and is a straight ball hog? HELL NO

and maybe you have not watch utah play this year but they need talent and that top 10 pick

and this ant the NFL draft they ant trading a top 10 pick for 3 later 1st round picks
salon?
laugh.gif

the ball hog stuff needs to stop. rudy has been efficient as hell scoring the ball this season. neither of the players on the team aren't really ballhogs anymore. so, yes i do believe SLOAN would take a guy that's going to probably be better under a mature system and is easily a 20ppg scorer. utah won't have that once Boozer leaves unless Deron Williams becomes the 20point scorer. the only way it probably won't happen would be because of rudy's extension. utah won't have the money to take on his contract.

dude your such a homer its not even funny

you bash rudy gay youself but because someone says something negative about him you put your homer shades on and @@#@ suck him
how i'm being a homer by telling you that rudy is efficient at scoring the ball this season? he's averaging 22ppg and 7rpg. shooting 53%from the field and 51% from downtown. you get stating the facts mixed up with being a homer. i know sometimes i'm a homer, but most of the time i'mjust stating what's real.

i do bash rudy gay because he just isn't right for the team. its either him or oj. that doesn't mean i don't think he still isn't going to be agreat player in the league. i think he's only 24 yrs old and is in his 4th year. he's had 4 different coaches in 4 years. he's had no type of planimplemented in his head and he's just playing just to play. that's why i think going to utah would be better for him or any other team that has asystem implemented.

i can't blame everything on rudy because everything isn't his fault. its the front office fault for trying to make their franchise player play with 4different coaches and not having a system. i wish we would've still had hubie brown.

the ONLY way i would keep rudy is if we move oj to the one. get a defensive minded two guard and a defensive minded, pass first PF. gasol is a legit postthreat at this point, but getting a guy like monroe to play beside him would be perfect.

laugh.gif
You're ready to set aside several years of evidence that Rudy Gay is a chuck ball hog based on seven games to open a year?

Originally Posted by henz0

He's definitely a Chuck.. Evidence - The end of that clippers game

everybody knows he is but he blind homer just wants to defend a memphis player

everyone who watchs memphis all the time like henzo,KLJ and nas will say dude is a ball hog chucker BUT HIM

so what does that say?

Rudy gay has been in the NBA for 4 years and you think dude can still become a star?
roll.gif
Rudy gay is what he is now

dude use to bash rudy gay all day long too.

hes improved with that training camp with the usa team during the summer, but hes a bum until he can keep learning there. same with oden.

He's definitely a Chuck.. Evidence - The end of that clippers game

everybody knows he is but he blind homer just wants to defend a memphis player

everyone who watchs memphis all the time like henzo,KLJ and nas will say dude is a ball hog chucker BUT HIM

so what does that say?

Rudy gay has been in the NBA for 4 years and you think dude can still become a star?
roll.gif
Rudy gay is what he is now

what does chucking have to do with efficiency?

i'm constantly talking about how efficient he's been this year and the word chucker keeps coming up.

You're ready to set aside several years of evidence that Rudy Gay is a chuck ball hog based on seven games to open a year?
no. but, i'm setting aside several years to say he's becoming more efficient like i've been saying. just like randolph isn't justa chucker. gasol is also more efficient.

hes improved with that training camp with the usa team during the summer, but hes a bum until he can keep learning there. same with oden.

how is he a bum? i bet you would take him over anybody currently on the knicks.

like i said before, rudy has his problems. but, just like anybody else on the grizz roster they aren't being used in the right way. they have no system,switching from coach to coach every season doesn't help either. don't tell me that if you had a different coach every single year in the league andonly win no more than 23 games since you've been in the league won't put a toll on you and hurt your development. that's being blind on your part.

BHZ, you have GOT to be tired from all the spin control you do. I'm exhausted just readin your stuff.
laugh.gif

Do me a favor and beat Portland will ya?

Ya'll are better then OKC right? We stickin with that, or bailin water?

Rudy Gay has been the same talented but underwhelming player since his SR year of HS.

So now it's all coaching why yall suck? Lmao

and Allen is 100% right on Rudy all the talent in the world never uses it all

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

how is he a bum? i bet you would take him over anybody currently on the knicks.

like i said before, rudy has his problems. but, just like anybody else on the grizz roster they aren't being used in the right way. they have no system, switching from coach to coach every season doesn't help either. don't tell me that if you had a different coach every single year in the league and only win no more than 23 games since you've been in the league won't put a toll on you and hurt your development. that's being blind on your part.

as bad as we may be, nah man.

Outlaw just threw it on Rudy
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Thabeet - Fractured Jaw
indifferent.gif
i had some busy to take care of tonight so i wasn't able to watch the game.

thabeet got hurt by his own teammate. i guess you can say randolph is starting to hurt people on his own team and be a distraction now.
laugh.gif

i knew this was a lost anyway. the team needs iverson back. they won't win nothing without a spark off the bench. i thought the off-season was dedicated tofinding a true 6th man after letting warrick go. once the starters go out, its downhill from there.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Did anyone see Randolph break Thabeet's jaw?

This dude is a cancer, even if he doesn't try to be!
laugh.gif

Randolph went up for a layup, and Thabeet came to rebound, and well yeah I'll just show the clip.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

You guys went and signed Jamaal Tinsley?

Honest question: is management looking to kill team chemistry?

Game wasn't on TV tonight in Minnesota. Looks like I didn't miss anything though...

Glen Taylor (T'Wolves Owner) has taken 30 games off TV this season in order to hopefully encourage fans to attend the games rather than just watch them onTV. All he's going to do is alienate the fans...but apparently that thought hasn't crossed his mind.

Anyway...

Gomes with 15 on a 7-11 night...solid.
Hollins 15 and 8
Flynn and Brewer both got in double digits but were off the whole night...
Sessions with 13 and 8 off the bench.

Big Al and Love....get your rest in because we're going to need BOTH of you when you've recovered.

On to Houston...

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

You guys went and signed Jamaal Tinsley?

Honest question: is management looking to kill team chemistry?

its like they really are trying to do it. they said "well randolph didn't kill it and iverson just left, so lets bring in somebody that can really!$$+ up in the locker room and court."
laugh.gif

good win tonight though. hopefully they can beat the clippers on wednesday and show some damn consistency. another great game by gasol (17pts and16rebs).
pimp.gif

wait bhz, you didnt defend that tinsley signing?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

are you blazed bro? wheres that homerism at?

Why do the Grizzlies play 1/2 court basketball?
indifferent.gif

Conley doesnt use his quickness @ all.. As soon as tinsley came in he pushed the ball n they got an easy bucket
smh.gif

Conley knows that he's either going to be sitting on the pine or change his style of play. It was in the paper earlier today about why Memphis signedTinsley. If Conley continues to play this way, he will be benched and more than likely traded.

Conley doesn't have it in him. He was quoted saying, "I hope they still believe in me."
ohwell.gif
What kinda motivation is that ?

Rudy has been playing better defensively the past few games. He's been getting alot more deflections.

Sam Young and those pump fakes
pimp.gif
. Memphis can win this game tonight andget some more momentum to get a little streak going.

Back
Top Bottom