Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Clippers: LAC Advances 4-3

How hard is it to dump the ball in the post to Zbo/Marc...they were COOKING in the first half..We can't keep playing like this man. 
indifferent.gif

Sprained left knee for Blake Griffin.

And apparently the fans were booing a Clippers fan on the jumbotron, not Griffin. *Shrugs*

laugh.gif
@ the grizz fans chant

hopefully cp3 and blake's injuries arent that serious. we made a nice run in the 4th. good game

edit: Pmatic, sprained or hyper-extended knee with blake

Originally Posted by doosta45

laugh.gif
@ the grizz fans chant

hopefully cp3 and blake's injuries arent that serious. we made a nice run in the 4th. good game

edit: Pmatic, sprained or hyper-extended knee with blake
It was initially reported as a hyperextended knee, but now it's a sprain.

Great game Grizzlies fans. Almost a meltdown at the end there.
If CP3 and BG aren't ready to go Friday and close out, I see Memphis taking it. Depending on the severity of their injuries, that will dictate how this series will play out.

Game 6 is a must win as far as I see it. 

See you guys Friday.

3-2

Memphis MUST find a way to contain that 3 guard lineup late in the 4th quarter. Lionel should've went with Conley, TA, Pondexter, ZBO and Marc. Our 3 best perimeter defenders against their 3 best perimeter offensive players. That would force the offense to go inside and if our perimeter offense gets terrible, you put Rudy or OJ in the game.
Hollins was being stubborn and catering to Rudy too much down the stretch. Gay made up for it at the end, but its minor mistakes like this that make us lose games on the road. Like the Marc Gasol substitution in Game 3 because he had 5 fouls with 5 minutes remaining. Not playing Cunningham over ZBO when in Game 4 when Evans was out hustling him (when Cunningham was clearly having a good game).

Little things like this is what kept the Grizz from being up in this series right now. 

Friday, gotta go all out again. Grizz haven't beat the Clippers in LA all season long and they are bound to steal one game, I'm hoping.

Back
Top Bottom