Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Clippers: LAC Advances 4-3

I can easily see Memphis taking this to 7 games, but this is a team that while they can have a great comeback, they're also capable of collapsing (It could go either way with them). Memphis just needs to play their game for the entire 48... Ever since that first game, they seem to be having trouble closing the 4th out in a dominate way.

Z Bo going off last night though
eek.gif

I wonder how these injuries will play out for LA
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

The referee I'm close to SUPPOSE to referee the game tomorrow night. 
nerd.gif
And you got mad at me for calling the refs out when the grizz played the SPURS.
laugh.gif

Don't forget to tip.
wink.gif

I hope the clips end this Friday. I wouldn't be upset if it went 7 tho.
smokin.gif

Memphis should of been the team closing out the clippers yesterday easily could of been 4-1 Memphis. But this is a very interesting series i honestly hope Boston Vs Atlanta Series go myself now Al Hartford is back

Originally Posted by PMatic

More Z-Bo and Gasol, less Rudy = Positive results for the Grizzlies

Cuz those guys actually play basketball with their brains AND abilities.

Originally Posted by xtianp

Great game Grizzlies fans. Almost a meltdown at the end there.
If CP3 and BG aren't ready to go Friday and close out, I see Memphis taking it. Depending on the severity of their injuries, that will dictate how this series will play out.

Game 6 is a must win as far as I see it. 

See you guys Friday.

3-2

I would have my bigs attack their injured spots. I would set pick and rolls on PAUL, and play post against him and BLAKE.  Let them cut hard to the basket, make them hurt!

It ain't about playing dirty, this is what players do, AKA TOM BRADY.  You ain't fit to play, don't play.   You play, be prepared.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Originally Posted by xtianp

If CP3 and BG aren't ready to go Friday and close out, I see Memphis taking it. Depending on the severity of their injuries, that will dictate how this series will play out.

See you guys Friday.

3-2

I would have my bigs attack their injured spots. I would set pick and rolls on PAUL, and play post against him and BLAKE.  Let them cut hard to the basket, make them hurt!

It ain't about playing dirty, this is what players do, AKA TOM BRADY.  You ain't fit to play, don't play.   You play, be prepared.

THIS

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

xtianp wrote:

See you guys Friday.

3-2

I agree. Same time Paul flops every time he gets screened and gets the call 75% of the time

Back
Top Bottom