Memphis Grizzlies vs Los Angeles Clippers: LAC Advances 4-3

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

MJShoe should be happy SKA suspended him.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I would like to know how he feel right now

Was it me or was Blake Griffin more in control on offense since his knee was bothering him? I mean more slower and methodical instead of always trying to do things off spin moves with his usual bad footwork. 

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

This ref's crazy...throwing a tech foul cause of a high five

slaptech.gif
It was for his flop.
Spoiler [+]
That's how I see it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I'm not exactly counting the Grizz out, but I just don't see CP3 losing 3 straight series winning games.

since when has cp3 EVER been known for being that type of dude in the playoffs? 
laugh.gif

yea i know he didnt have alot of talent on the hornets teams but still....

slaptech.gif

Awful call. But I don't feel sorry for the Clippers and especially Evans. $%@# those Floppers 

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

slaptech.gif

Awful call. But I don't feel sorry for the Clippers and especially Evans. $%@# those Floppers 
It's not even about feeling sorry for them. It's become a league wide problem and it has to stop. That was one of if not the most ridiculous tech I've ever seen.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

slaptech.gif

It's not even about feeling sorry for them. It's become a league wide problem and it has to stop. That was one of if not the most ridiculous tech I've ever seen.
have 2 agree...
grin.gif

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh well 
laugh.gif

Everyone in the arena was heated when that tech was called. We all figured something went down that we couldn't see but after watching it on the monitors we all we shocked. The "refs you suck" chant waas definitely put to use throughout the night.

I haven't given up hope but it's going to be hard to get another one in Memphis. I felt they really needed to close it out in game 5 or 6.

I'll be praying to the basketball Gods till Sunday. Either way this series has definitely been the one to watch in the first round and I got to give it up to the Grizz and all the Memphis fans. It's been an awesome series to share it with some great fans.

See you Sunday.

3-3

This has been the most entertaining series to watch so far. I would like to see Blake griffin advance to the next round. But I don't see Memphis losing game 7

I agree. These refs are killing us. But I also have to admit to the flops we have been doing. I believe there is a time to flop but Damn it has made us look bad. This is the best series so far with the den vs lal series being a close second just because how the Lakers have lost their games. I have strong belief that we will win on Sunday on the road. Memphis has had on game where they closed out on a lead they carried at the end of the game and it was this one. If Chris can get up to 95% healthy I say we win. WE MUST REBOUND WAYYYYYY BETTER, if not then its gonna be a long night.

My prediction is LAC wins by 5 or more. As long as we win the rebounds and keep Memphis off the Damn FT line.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Was it me or was Blake Griffin more in control on offense since his knee was bothering him? I mean more slower and methodical instead of always trying to do things off spin moves with his usual bad footwork. 

I also noticed that.......his game looked a little more polished last night, rather than doing what he normally does and tries to go over or through you.

As stupid as this may sound to some, i think Blake would be a lot more effective if he learned how to play more grounded

Memphis lost a lot of confidence after they blew game 1. All of that confidence should be back now. If they advance and manage to get past spurs again, it would seem SO odd seeing Memphis in the wcf. This year's playoffs is wide open, it seems like Miami is the favorite, but OKC is rolling and teams like San Antonio and Boston aren't ready to lay down. As long as Miami doesn't win I'm good.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

I think the ref felt like Evans pushed Gasol, which would be right before the start of the gif. Either way, yea Marc Davis sucks.
Yup that's how I saw it the Ref probably thought they were celebrating the push.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Memphis lost a lot of confidence after they blew game 1. All of that confidence should be back now. If they advance and manage to get past spurs again, it would seem SO odd seeing Memphis in the wcf. This year's playoffs is wide open, it seems like Miami is the favorite, but OKC is rolling and teams like San Antonio and Boston aren't ready to lay down. As long as Miami doesn't win I'm good.
brofist

Originally Posted by djkaos23

My prediction is LAC wins by 5 or more. As long as we win the rebounds and keep Memphis off the Damn FT line.
That's a tall order. I honestly think we're done @Memphis. We had our chance last night and didn't take advantage. Win or lose I am still proud of what this team accomplished this season. It's been a good series grizz. Good luck to yall in the next RD.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

That's a tall order. I honestly think we're done @Memphis. We had our chance last night and didn't take advantage. Win or lose I am still proud of what this team accomplished this season. It's been a good series grizz. Good luck to yall in the next RD.

Welcome Back
pimp.gif

Couldn't agree more with what you said. Last night was our opportunity and we crumbled under the pressure to finish the game. VDN didn't help with his rotations at the end either, but that's another story.

I'm still holding on to hope that we can finish strong and come away with the win, but Memphis was able to gather a ton of momentum going into their house tomorrow. So props to them because that's going to be tough for us to overcome.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Damn don't give up yet ... still got a game. 

Back
Top Bottom