Memphis Grizzlies vs. Sacramento Kings vol. OJ= murder w/no gloves

laugh.gif
Iverson already complaining

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Good game overall. SMH at the haters in the beginning saying the Grizzlies should win. Bleh. Grizzlies stay losing in Arco Arena.

Kevin Martin was his efficient self scoring 48 points with 7 threes. Not sure about the height difference between Martin and Majo, but playing good defense doesn't require height especially considering that Martin is not even more athletic than Mayo. But yeah, dude was on fire. Martin's defense on Mayo wasn't great too. All about effort though. See the Houston Rockets...
In some cases it absolutely does matter. Mayo got torched because of his height.

I had no idea Kmart lit up Memphis for 48 tho. Nice to see Kings getting a W early in the season.

Originally Posted by D723

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Good game overall. SMH at the haters in the beginning saying the Grizzlies should win. Bleh. Grizzlies stay losing in Arco Arena.

Kevin Martin was his efficient self scoring 48 points with 7 threes. Not sure about the height difference between Martin and Majo, but playing good defense doesn't require height especially considering that Martin is not even more athletic than Mayo. But yeah, dude was on fire. Martin's defense on Mayo wasn't great too. All about effort though. See the Houston Rockets...
In some cases it absolutely does matter. Mayo got torched because of his height.
I disagree. I think it was effort. Both Mayo and Gay are poor defenders... Yet both are great athletes. If Mayo can't guard a SG that weighsless than 200 pounds and isn't a great athlete to begin with, I guess height must be the reason K-Mart dropped 48...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom