Memphis Grizzlies vs. Sacramento Kings vol. OJ= murder w/no gloves

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Seriously, you can see why these teams are so bad: the defensive breakdowns are horrible. Look at a team like Houston: lower talent level than these two teams but they play defense and share the ball very well.

So true

smh.gif

pimp.gif

Grizzlies are a !#!%++@ talented team tho. So much offensive talent it's crazy.....They gonna be competing with Phx and OKC for the 8th spot.

hollins is one .... smh

why he put carroll in for randolph instead of hunter? why he put a rookie with no type of offense in a crunch time situation?

why he put iverson in and out in OT? why didn't oj get a single shot in OT until the final 30 seconds? why memphis still didn't get any calls?

i knew when he put carroll in he was going to do some stupid crap.

GG Sac-town. this team needs a coach who has a better understanding of the game.

Spurs
Lakers
Portland
Nuggets
Mavs
Jazz
New Orleans

Houston, OKC and PHX will compete for that spot, I don't think Memphis will.

And saying OKC will is generous.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

I hope Mayo learns how to play D coz hez doodoo on the defensive end
sick.gif
Martin was on fire.. Its not like dude was just leaving him open..

The team as a whole needs to work on their D.. They dont rotate quick enough at all. They just hope the other team misses

sick.gif

martin is 6'7.

oj is barely 6'4 with no wingspan. he can't help it that he has no length.
laugh.gif
he plays good D, but guys can just shoot right over him.

detroit game....it was bad coaching for having oj continually come off those screens
kings game...martin was just too tall and its no way oj can get up to contest his shot

damn its crazy to watch the bad teams in the nba play eachother...cuz there was so many calls that the refs just basically didnt give a +%+% about

Originally Posted by Buc Em

damn its crazy to watch the bad teams in the nba play eachother...cuz there was so many calls that the refs just basically didnt give a +%+% about

memphis isn't a bad team. what are you talking about?

i'm so ready for this team to get it going.

memphis is 2-26 in arco. its a curse.

sick.gif
Mayo is actually a pretty good defender. It's just that Martin was unconscious tonight. When your hitting like he was, there is very littlethat a defender can do. Martin is a very tough guy to guard. He can take you off the dribble, drain jumpshots & is constantly moving on offense.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

10-0 run. get ya'll sorry #*@ off the court. let's go grizz
127-116. get ya'll sorr %+#+# back to memphis..

pimp.gif

I can't believe one of ya'll is complaing about Kevins height. Kevin ain't no damn 6'7..

Good game overall. SMH at the haters in the beginning saying the Grizzlies should win. Bleh. Grizzlies stay losing in Arco Arena.

Kevin Martin was his efficient self scoring 48 points with 7 threes. Not sure about the height difference between Martin and Majo, but playing good defensedoesn't require height especially considering that Martin is not even more athletic than Mayo. But yeah, dude was on fire. Martin's defense on Mayowasn't great too. All about effort though. See the Houston Rockets...

Tyreke Evans was not effective on offense with the bum ankle. His defense on Conley/Iverson was alright though. Beno surprised me. I guess making $5 million ayear like Ariza means you should be productive too.

Hawes is a lot more confident now. The Kings need his interior defense (yes...) and interior scoring with Thompson helping too. Thompson gets into foul troubleevery game, but that's just something he has to learn no to do. Starting to feel like Greg Oden out there with the wack fouls. Not a fan of Hawes shooting3's as he doesn't run back on D after his shots...

AI looked rusty, but he got some points in his limited time. He complained about not starting. Hopefully he starts... Haha.

Grizzlies don't look bad on paper. But some folks are hyping them to be a "good" team. Well they lost to a "bad" team tonight. Ithappens.

All I have to say is that if you lose to a team with Beno Udrih, Kenny Thomas, Omri Casspi (who btw is my new favorite player), and Spencer Hawes on the court,in CRUNCH TIME, it might be a loooong season.

I think Memphis will be ok, though. There was a lot more riding on this game than just the W for the Kings.

Back
Top Bottom