Merona x NT - they rebrand, we rebuild...

1991-March17to23_Circular_MeronaInsert_p13.jpg

:lol: that's gotta make it on to a shirt!

Last edited:
Shopping for new eye glasses! Seen some merona fire joints that I wanted! But dude in front of me got the last pair! Checking my Target everyday for a restock! Pray for me bros [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Shopping for new eye glasses! Seen some merona fire joints that I wanted! But dude in front of me got the last pair! Checking my Target everyday for a restock! Pray for me bros [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
Download MeRestocks App

Have you guys seen the XL steals on Merona4sale and MeronaMarketplace IG?

funny how the new generation of dad bods are all about Merona now... it's like, "yo where were you hiding?"

it's whatever though... brands evolve and new generations start to begin trends... I am all about supporting the new Merona culture however can't stand the guys who are in it just for the quick flip

end rant

found a merona peacoat in my closet i believe it was from F/W 13. joint goes hard. its an XXL though so its a lil too big. i might throw them up on grailed or some ****

Are y'all serious in here or is this a mass troll operation I still can't tell? This is the equivalent of a us polo assn. thread.

Last edited:
All the beanies, scarves, and gloves were marked down last night, scored a bunch of stuff for next winter [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom