Message for the few Niketalkers continuing to post AYO content.

1216_05_54---Stop-Sign--Beatty--Nevada--USA_web.jpg

It's not funny OR entertaining. I understand it's easier for you guys still in the closet to express your sexuality online but please understand 98% of NT is hetero and I don't want to see videos of gay guys on youtube or a video of Lil B claiming hes bigger than Kanye. I'm sure you guys can find an appropriate forum for the homosexual stuff.

Thanks

1216_05_54---Stop-Sign--Beatty--Nevada--USA_web.jpg

It's not funny OR entertaining. I understand it's easier for you guys still in the closet to express your sexuality online but please understand 98% of NT is hetero and I don't want to see videos of gay guys on youtube or a video of Lil B claiming hes bigger than Kanye. I'm sure you guys can find an appropriate forum for the homosexual stuff.

Thanks

i wonder how the gay guys feel about all those "post sexy women threads"
eyes.gif

do what they most likely do and don't go into those "ayo" post

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

eyes.gif

/thread

Originally Posted by maicolkickhead

eyes.gif

/thread

I dont know about you guys but I enjoy Meangene's posts and I would wish that he did NOT stop posting.

I dont know about you guys but I enjoy Meangene's posts and I would wish that he did NOT stop posting.

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by The Infamous

What is wrong with homosexuality? All the half naked girls you guys post is sickening

Hmmmmmmmmmmm 
nerd.gif
I believe dude is gay. Unless I'm mistaken and it was another NikeTalker who came out of the closet. No disrespect or anything.

Back
Top Bottom