MESSI IS GOD Vol. Ronaldo who?

just wow..please tell me someone just saw the missile he launched. The man is in his own universe....even his missed goals are higlights

Its so funny, I just sent a text to my boy calling Messi, "Jesus in cleats".

I'm scared that I'm going to hell now, because that may be blasphemous, since Lord Tebow also wears cleats...

Originally Posted by hugebird

I'm scared that I'm going to hell now, because that may be blasphemous, since Lord Tebow also wears cleats...
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

But yes, Messi is much better 'all-around' than Ronaldo.

I always thought that Messi was better than Ronaldo, since they became the two main candidates for the best player in the world.

Messi's nice, but he's not Jesus in cleats *and we all know we don't have to name names here.

Gerard can fire a missile far from that one, and that's only naming a guy from the EPL.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Messi's nice, but he's not Jesus in cleats *and we all know we don't have to name names here.

Gerard can fire a missile far from that one, and that's only naming a guy from the EPL.
As a Liverpool supporter
indifferent.gif
a former red was muchbetter at launching em a one mister JOHN ARNE RIISE

^ Ray Hudson has got quotessssss for days. He makes Bill Walton look like Joe Buck. back to the topic.....the thread isn't so much about the goalitself...but the fact that Messi is just playing out of his mind, and is, game by game, becoming the heir to the throne that has been vacant since Maradona.

what happened? another scream by Messi? I'm watchin some Serie A... this Pato kid is pretty impressive...

laugh.gif
Good one.

IMO Messi is the best all around player in the world, and Ibra is the most arrogant.... god i hate him. TRAITOR!

The goal is like 20 seconds in. I don't feel like finding a vid with just the goal in it.

Messi > Ronaldo...
Ronaldo > Messi...

the debate goes on...
for me personally,i think they're both gifted and can certainly play in the same squad...
pimp.gif

Ronaldo's an out-an-out winger,capable of playing on both flanks while Messi operates in a support striking role...

i'm a die-hard Man United fan but i do enjoy watching Messi play...the things he can do on the pitch...
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom