Met the perfect girl but then she dropped a bomb on me............

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

Originally Posted by cbtcGURU

you gotta be careful out here. especially now that the meds for diseases are more effective they mask many of the symptoms.
i met a chick once, shorty was cool probably wouldn't have lead to nothing more than a few late night take downs.
1st night im gonna smash, im over at her place while shes in the bathroom doing whatever im snooping around her place & found some pill bottles in her drawer.
The meds sounded familiar to me because I work in a health care setting, googled them (iphone ftw) ended up being hiv meds smh. had to reevaluate my life after that

DAMN!!!!

thank goodness you saw that before you smanged!! Homey almost caught the big one!! 

DAMN that aint cool at all.

Got me mad paranoid... Might have to start makin it protocol to snoop before I do work...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I'm not saying she got it from the first person but massive amounts of promiscuous sex that led to her STD is a stretch especially when I'm sure had OP posted be got herpes no one would call him out on massive amounts of sex but more for not strapping up even if you can still get it with a condom.

Um lets just use rationality here you really think that a chic who has casual sex with guys and not telling them she has an incurable diease, has some moral compass and really isnt promiscuous? Like she on some I hardly ever have sex but when i do its with random guys on very few occasions and i go raw and dont tell them I have a disease. Either your young nieve and believe face value on what ppl say. Or your young and a women. In that case i understand the logic.
The-Most-Interesting-Man-in-the-World.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

It amazes me that she even put it to you that way. If she has herpes and tells me, I could respect that and still be cool with her or even look into alternatives if you're really feeling her. BUT she had to add that last part, which in turn loses her all types of respect. 

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

but I'm really disappointed in God for teasing me like this. I plan on having a sitdown with god tonight and letting it know that these particular situations are unnessasary and down right cruel.

Because another individual contracting a virus has anything to do with your interaction with god.

That definitely sucks brah.

I $%^# hate STD's.

I gotta be scared sometimes when I'm entering vagina??

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

honestly, herpes wouldn't stop me from dating the man that I not only love but fits my life perfectly.
if thats something that you can't see past... just don't do it. that wouldn't be beneficial for you or her. =]

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by LDJ

Um lets just use rationality here you really think that a chic who has casual sex with guys and not telling them she has an incurable diease, has some moral compass and really isnt promiscuous? Like she on some I hardly ever have sex but when i do its with random guys on very few occasions and i go raw and dont tell them I have a disease. Either your young nieve and believe face value on what ppl say. Or your young and a women. In that case i understand the logic.
The-Most-Interesting-Man-in-the-World.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

So I've been dating this chick for about two weeks. She is literally everything id be looking for in a girl if I were to take one seriously. She is very smart, very talented, funny, sweet and spiritual and fine as %+#$. We have had incredible conversations and everything is just really cool. So earlier today we meet up for lunch and she tells me that she has something to tell me. I'm like go ahead all nonchalantly because we have no problem being open with each other. Her voice begins to crack and she nervously tells me that she has Herpes. I of course acted cool about it but in my head I was like, "wow life is amazing". We never kissed or had sex so I'm not worried about that but I'm really disappointed in God for teasing me like this. I plan on having a sitdown with god tonight and letting it know that these particular situations are unnessasary and down right cruel. Anyway she said something interesting and I wanted to relay it to team "raw" (because I was going to indeed smash this chick raw"). She told me that if she is just having a meaningless hook up with a dude she doesn't tell him but she tells dudes that mean something to her. In essence she doesn't respect the people she has casual sex with enough to even tell them she is infected with a non curable disease. Please be careful out here ya'll this ain't a game out here. Strap up EVERYTIME. I'm so hurt I can't make love to this dope female now
frown.gif
lmao, man o man Peter Pan Mystery Land In A Can, im still rawin but i dont one night em, i cuff bluff, i like bein in a relationship but i dont want to be so i cuff em but am not with em

Back
Top Bottom