Met the perfect girl but then she dropped a bomb on me............

Damn I didn't even notice it was WISE. This isn't Jasmine Guy is it?

^nah Put em up that is EXACTLY what I took from this! I am never not even thinking about not strapping up again. Its just so hard if you have ever been in a long committed relationship wherein all you did was beat raw and then going back in the game and having to strap up. Condoms are so weak but oh so mandatory. In fact I'm not messing with a chick unless she has recent papers. I don't give a #$+# anymore.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

her mouth doesnt have herpes, right?

I wouldnt even entertain the idea of holding her hand right now, so kissing her or topped off shouldnt be on the table

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Genital herpes is a virus, just as basic as skin to skin contact is all you need for transmission. Condoms do not protect against the Herps or other forms of viral STDs. However, people with genital herpes can still have normal sex lives. They can pass on the virus even with no symptoms showing, but it is less likely to be transmitted. They only have to watch out that they do not have sex when they have outbreaks.

I know a girl who is a virgin, and she is one for sure, that got genital warts, a form of HPV. She only had oral and genital to genital contact, and she got those warts. She had to laser them off.

Condoms are not enough to protect against all STDs, make sure your partner is tested. STDs can be passed orally too, and not many people use protection for oral.

Also, yes, what this girl is doing not telling partners knowingly she is putting them at risk for an incurable STD is a crime.
But how is she a virgin?

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Genital herpes is a virus, just as basic as skin to skin contact is all you need for transmission. Condoms do not protect against the Herps or other forms of viral STDs. However, people with genital herpes can still have normal sex lives. They can pass on the virus even with no symptoms showing, but it is less likely to be transmitted. They only have to watch out that they do not have sex when they have outbreaks.

I know a girl who is a virgin, and she is one for sure, that got genital warts, a form of HPV. She only had oral and genital to genital contact, and she got those warts. She had to laser them off.

Condoms are not enough to protect against all STDs, make sure your partner is tested. STDs can be passed orally too, and not many people use protection for oral.

Also, yes, what this girl is doing not telling partners knowingly she is putting them at risk for an incurable STD is a crime.
But how is she a virgin?

O, you ain know?! You still a virgin if he dont put it in her VAGINA ONLY. Mouth, butt and all the rest of the holes dont count.

These are the virgins we are left with today.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
I really dont care, for the record... Experience >>>> *

Originally Posted by Put em up

damn talk about being teased...my best friend went through the exact thing, dated a chick who had herpes. shorty was dope as hell, perfect match for him.(he still plowed her a couple times) 
Yo does anybody else think that maybe after these chicks catch these types of diseases, it makes em more down to earth, perhaps more humble? Like after they know that they cant just have anyone they want anymore (unless of course they don't tell em. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
). I don't wanna throw out generalizing conjectures ...but who knows, maybe these types of chicks used to be a stuck-up freakazoids and then get schooled by life for a reason ya know. 

She isn't "willingly" giving people Herpes ya'll haah. She just doesn"t have sex without a condom and she doesn't have "flare ups".

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

He isn't "willingly" giving people Herpes ya'll haah. She just doesn"t have sex without a condom and she doesn't have "flare ups".

Bruh now it seems like u just defending her giving dudes herpes.

She isn't "willingly" giving people Herpes ya'll haah. She just doesn"t have sex without a condom and she doesn't have "flare ups".

Well as a 3rd year medical student, I can tell you you can get the Herp even when her stuff looks fine, so don't even think about it. WTH is wrong with you?

Originally Posted by djuzi05

[h1]She knowingly gives Herpes to people she willingly sleeps with. Oh and if they guy is lucky enough for her to care about, then she might give him a heads up. Good people? Pretty much sounds like an awful human being inside and out. Dumb garden tool should be in jail. [/h1][h1][/h1]
/thread

And this is ok? Nooooooooooooo

Lesson learned. Lol jk I'll probably still go rawdog when drunk. Unfortunate but true.

Based on his posts I predict OP will cuff regardless. On that "it's not that big a deal when I look at the whole package" steez.

ATLien Seeko wrote:

O, you ain know?! You still a virgin if he dont put it in her VAGINA ONLY. Mouth, butt and all the rest of the holes dont count.

These are the virgins we are left with today.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
I really dont care, for the record... Experience >>>> *

laugh.gif

til this day i dont understand how a guy can take a female older then 21 serious why she says she still has her V card. 

i had a JO in college, she was a *virgin* well at least her boyfriend of 2 years thought so. he was back home in her hometown. whenever i got bored i would go to the store and get a bottle of 12 dollar E&J
sick.gif
. Call her and two of her homegirls over and me and the crew would go to town on their mouth. then she would go back to her room and call her bf and say good night.

moral of the story dont buy these %$$!%% lies when they talk that virgin crap.

Real talk statistically speaking 1 out 4 you dude calling her foul got it too.

OP same thing happened to me in college and truthfully she was probably the second baddest chick I've dealt with in life.

Only reason why I knew is that I worked with her best friend and she looked out for me because as fat as that +## was I would have went ham.

She sounds like a @@*%+, not telling her partners regardless of relation to her on whether its a serious partner or not is downright dirty. She's willingly having sex but not telling a serious partner she's infected, sounds like a horrible human being. 

TeamJordan79 wrote:
Originally Posted by Put em up

damn talk about being teased...my best friend went through the exact thing, dated a chick who had herpes. shorty was dope as hell, perfect match for him.(he still plowed her a couple times) 
Yo does anybody else think that maybe after these chicks catch these types of diseases, it makes em more down to earth, perhaps more humble? Like after they know that they cant just have anyone they want anymore (unless of course they don't tell em. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
). I don't wanna throw out generalizing conjectures ...but who knows, maybe these types of chicks used to be a stuck-up freakazoids and then get schooled by life for a reason ya know. 

i was lowkey hurt when my mans said he was done with ol girl. Like she might be in my top 5 of coolest girls ive ever met. Later he told me why he ended it, i was kinda torn bc if shes cool enough to let you know when she has a outbreak. why not keep chilling with her? but i understood his side too, he just couldnt deal with dating a chick who has Herpes. Plus she was moving too fast for his comfort.  

she is straight grimy. Drop her OP, you don't know what else she could be hiding.

some of you sound so young

As mentioned no condom will stop you from getting herpes.... people can get herpes anywhere, gentials, mouth even a nose .... so there isnt a full proof way to not get it

1 out of 5 people in the world have some form of herpes

4 out of 5 people that have it, dont even know

So my advice to my niketalk brothers and sisters is to educate yourself

To the OP if you like her do your thing

Back
Top Bottom