MF DOOM WALLABE CLARKS

Clarks website mentions Dooms project is available in March (cant remember the date right off the cuff). Is it a possibility these will release on their site?

If anybody still looking for a pair of these Karmaloop's ebay page has them. They got'em on their website too but on the site they cost $195 but on their ebay page they are $159 with free shipping. Sizes left last time I checked were: 7, 7.5, 9.5, 10, 12, and 13. Just trying to help out. Oh and remember clarks run big so I suggest go a half size down.

Last edited:
If anybody still looking for a pair of these Karmaloop's ebay page has them. They got'em on their website too but on the site they cost $195 but on their ebay page they are $159 with free shipping. Sizes left last time I checked were: 7, 7.5, 9.5, 10, 12, and 13. Just trying to help out. Oh and remember clarks run big so I suggest go a half size down.

Repped. Thats a great find

repped. with ebay bucks its about $150.

I actually go full size down and i have wide feet.

i went a full size down and still think i could go another half size down... :< now i'm sad

i dont get it, sizes sold out everywhere but i cant even offload my pair for retail and shipping

try oversea.

clarks' custom service told me US has around 500 pairs.

That means there are only 300 pairs oversea

Back
Top Bottom