Miami Heat vs. Los Angeles Lakers Christmas Game Thread (ABC 2:00 PM PST)

I decided to make a game thread because both the Lakers and Heat Season thread have the same title and the conversation will be all over the place when the game starts.  This way, those who enjoy hoops and are rooting for the Lakers, Heat, or neither team, can talk about it here instead.

Miami-Heat-Vs-Los-Angeles-Lakers_display_image.jpg

Miami_Welcome_Party_-The_Big_3__On_Stage.ashx

Pau+Gasol_+Phil+Jackson_+Kobe+Bryant_+and+Lamar+Odom+formal+NBA+Championship+photo+2009.jpg

happy-holidays-cntry.png

I decided to make a game thread because both the Lakers and Heat Season thread have the same title and the conversation will be all over the place when the game starts.  This way, those who enjoy hoops and are rooting for the Lakers, Heat, or neither team, can talk about it here instead.

Miami-Heat-Vs-Los-Angeles-Lakers_display_image.jpg

Miami_Welcome_Party_-The_Big_3__On_Stage.ashx

Pau+Gasol_+Phil+Jackson_+Kobe+Bryant_+and+Lamar+Odom+formal+NBA+Championship+photo+2009.jpg

happy-holidays-cntry.png

Not expecting a victory, to be honest. Heat will do their absolute best to win, while we've had letdowns in the past during Christmas games.

Regardless, let's go Lakers.

Not expecting a victory, to be honest. Heat will do their absolute best to win, while we've had letdowns in the past during Christmas games.

Regardless, let's go Lakers.

X-Mas day games should have their own threads, due to loyal fan followings. Same for MLK Day.

X-Mas day games should have their own threads, due to loyal fan followings. Same for MLK Day.

this win would mean more to the heat then it would to the lakers because people have been talkin about how the heat can't beat good teams and because it would be a win against the main team they were built to beat.

that being said i hope the lakers don't come out half assing this game. miami is going to come out playing intense and if the lakers match their intensity they win.

i could care less if the lakers half !@% to washington, milwaukee, detroit and teams like that but everyone better give full effort saturday.

if the heat win props to them if the lakers win it would be a nice stocking stuffer for me.

this win would mean more to the heat then it would to the lakers because people have been talkin about how the heat can't beat good teams and because it would be a win against the main team they were built to beat.

that being said i hope the lakers don't come out half assing this game. miami is going to come out playing intense and if the lakers match their intensity they win.

i could care less if the lakers half !@% to washington, milwaukee, detroit and teams like that but everyone better give full effort saturday.

if the heat win props to them if the lakers win it would be a nice stocking stuffer for me.

All I want to see is a good, competitive game.

Actually, a high scoring duel between Lebron and Kobe would be nice. Make that a legendary duel with both going for 50+. That then devolves into a fistfight. That further escalates into a brawl. One that includes Ron Artest mauling somebody.

I don't ask for much.

All I want to see is a good, competitive game.

Actually, a high scoring duel between Lebron and Kobe would be nice. Make that a legendary duel with both going for 50+. That then devolves into a fistfight. That further escalates into a brawl. One that includes Ron Artest mauling somebody.

I don't ask for much.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

CC... i asked a question in the lakers thread and dudes started trippin...
laugh.gif

i read a lot of people saying that regular season games dont mean #%%%.. its the playoff where it matters... 
lets get a good game....
GO HEAT...

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

CC... i asked a question in the lakers thread and dudes started trippin...
laugh.gif

i read a lot of people saying that regular season games dont mean #%%%.. its the playoff where it matters... 
lets get a good game....
GO HEAT...

Back
Top Bottom