MIAMI HEAT------------------>

Finally joined Niketalk after a year or so...

been collecting for about a year and a half, let me know what you think

Appologies for the picture sizing and quality..... laterz....

Nice stuff.. but those 1s look wierd to me. maybe its the lighting idk i cant tell if there patent leather

NiCe AM1s,Infareds,and Dontrelles.^^Agreeing with ALBY320,Why do your 1s have that keychain and they don't lo0k patent leather either.......

Originally Posted by Alby230

Nice stuff.. but those 1s look wierd to me. maybe its the lighting idk i cant tell if there patent leather
they look weird to me too, these pictures came out like crap, the ones and the threes, especilly my flips, all came out very weird on my camera, but ohwell, and no they're not patent leather.

thanks

Originally Posted by chillyjays

nice variety, but do you wear your sneakers?
80% of those shoes have been warn several times, they're just well taken care off.

thanks

Those 1's look fake to me. And its not just the lighting either. The entire midsole looks too thick, and the nike swoosh is distorted..

I hate to ruffle your feathers, but those are terribly fake.
indifferent.gif

At first I was like%#$%, then the pics got progressively better. Nice.

But yeah those 1's... I'm not good at spottin fakes, but the shape of that swoosh kinda looks off, and the shoe as a whole. And that midsole is toothick, mainly in the back.

Fake. They aren't supposed to have the keychain. Those 1's released in 85 or 94.
Bad shape overall.

The shoe is fake shape is definitely way off and it doesnt come with a keychain. You paid a grip for them deng.............
ohwell.gif
Nice collection though....keep it up.

Yea i had a feeling about those 1s, if there not p.l. then their most definatly fake because thier mids. I saw the tiffs too but just figured it was badlighting

Back
Top Bottom