Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

its amazing to believe to that there will probably never ever be an artist/icon that will be this big again. Dude was larger than life
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Call me crazy , I don't care ...

[color= rgb(255, 204, 255)]But I'm getting " MJ . " tatted on my inner ankle .[/color]

I love him ... I'm crying again .
frown.gif
tired.gif

He never did anything to anybody man .
smh.gif

I have so much anger built up inside of me right now ...
woaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh there doggy

lets not get carried away

you act like he was murdered
For once I agree with him.

you didn't even know MJ personally so
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Chi ILL wrote:

But I'm getting " MJ . " tatted on my inner ankle .

frown.gif
tired.gif

smh.gif

WHOA.

CHILL.

You didn't even know the dude personally
laugh.gif

People are OD'ing his death.

People are even saying that this was worst then 9/11
smh.gif

What do you say to a 8 year old who grew up on Mike but wasn't here for 9/11?

Although I don't agree with the 9/11 statements who are YOU to say that such an event shouldn't be placed higher than the other?

I guess your right.

Hundreds of people dying doesn't equal to one person's death.

Shame on me for not knowing!

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

Chi ILL wrote:

frown.gif
tired.gif

smh.gif

WHOA.

CHILL.

You didn't even know the dude personally
laugh.gif

People are OD'ing his death.

People are even saying that this was worst then 9/11
smh.gif

What do you say to a 8 year old who grew up on Mike but wasn't here for 9/11?

Although I don't agree with the 9/11 statements who are YOU to say that such an event shouldn't be placed higher than the other?

I guess your right.

Hundreds of people dying doesn't equal to one person's death.

Shame on me for not knowing!
It's not about being equal, it's about cultural significance. One can have more gratification for Mike dieing without downplaying thetragedy of 9/11. (not necessarily my opinion, but I understand)

Why are people still questioning this mans influence? Do you watch the news? This IS a big deal, rather you choose to agree with it or not.

If she wants an MJ tat it's not that big of a deal. Did you not see people with Heath Ledger Joker tats after he died? Do you not see people with JimiHendrix tats, or any other celeb for that matter?

frown.gif
tired.gif

smh.gif

woah woah dont get carried away now..wait a few weeks then decide to get the tat or not

I accidentally stumbled into mjjcommunity.com and trust me nothing said here approaches the level of craziness being said there

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

It's not about being equal, it's about cultural significance. One can have more gratification for Mike dieing without downplaying the tragedy of 9/11. (not necessarily my opinion, but I understand)

Why are people still questioning this mans influence? Do you watch the news? This IS a big deal, rather you choose to agree with it or not.

If she wants an MJ tat it's not that big of a deal. Did you not see people with Heath Ledger Joker tats after he died? Do you not see people with Jimi Hendrix tats, or any other celeb for that matter?
Chi iLL getting a MJ tattoo really isn't that big of a deal .

MJ is a big deal though , & some people are mad that he's garnering this much attention .

He should because the media is what killed him in the first place .

MJ is significant to some people ... dudes be having Wayne lyrics on their body though but y'all don't say anything ...
laugh.gif

like someone else said, I dont think there will be another person in pop culture that ppl would have the same reaction if they passed away... Sucks that Mikehad all the issues he had to deal with, and all the drama surrounding him... I dont listen to much secular music anymore, but couldnt help listening to some ofthe music, and how amazing he was.. brought back alot of childhood memeories.... Man if he would of just use that talent to glorify God.. but his passing wasway before his time... hope the close friends and the family are able to cope with the hurt, and get past the mounring and able to remember the good memoriesthere must have been.... and hope all his family finds peace that passes all understanding..~

I was depressed all day today because of Mike's death. I grew up listening to his albums as a kid and its incomprehensible still even after a day to acceptthe fact that he's no longer with us. MJ will always be the greatest performer/entertainer I have ever been privleged enough to watch. R.I.P. Michael.
frown.gif

I was depressed all day today because of Mike's death. I grew up listening to his albums as a kid and its incomprehensible still even after a day to acceptthe fact that he's no longer with us. MJ will always be the greatest performer/entertainer I have ever been privleged enough to watch. R.I.P. Michael.
frown.gif

It's not about being equal, it's about cultural significance. One can have more gratification for Mike dieing without downplaying the tragedy of 9/11. (not necessarily my opinion, but I understand)

If she wants an MJ tat it's not that big of a deal. Did you not see people with Heath Ledger Joker tats after he died? Do you not see people with Jimi Hendrix tats, or any other celeb for that matter?

MJ is a big deal though , & some people are mad that he's garnering this much attention .

MJ is significant to some people ... dudes be having Wayne lyrics on their body though but y'all don't say anything ...
laugh.gif

thats lyrics though..not someone's name..people have bible verses aswell...you dont see dudes walking around with "Lil Weezy" on their body...andif you do, that dude is crazy and obssessed, just like some people here...yall watching too much michael jackson coverage, change the channel orsomething..well, i mean if you into it and stuff then i guess keep watching it, but if you want to get over it change channel..go watch the Hangover orsomething..good movie

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

yeah this dr is sketchy

If only people paid this much attention and invested this much energy into following things that actually mattered this country would be a whole lot better.
laugh.gif
And what are you investing your energy into? You're on NIKETALK.
indifferent.gif
Your reply doesn't make sense.
If anything the vagueness and shallowness of your original statement don't make sense.

Your in this thread are you not? You picked out my reply to you from multiple pages back, so obviously this has your attention as well, genius.

Instead of mourning the loss of a cultural icon, what 'things' should people (not limited to Americans) be 'focusing' on that will make this country a 'whole lot' better?

Go run for president or something, you have the answers don't you?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

****!
I picked out your reply because I skipped to the last few pages.
laugh.gif

When MJ was alive he didn't receive 1/10 the support or adoration. Now all of a sudden....... "fans" coming out of the woodwork. Yes,"fans". See, the media hypes it up and makes it the "cool" thing.
Just like they made it cool to make fun of MJ and bash him when he was alive.

Seriously this is why our society is a joke. I'm not saying that people shouldn't mourn his death. All I'm saying is people don't put this mucheffort or thought into so many things that effect they're everyday life (fed/state policy wise).

For %#+*'s sake. People have no problem gathering in groups when MJ dies but sit and watch American Idol when they're being constantly $%%*@* over bytheir own government.
laugh.gif

Is it not a joke? Seriously.

laugh.gif

Lost me on that one
grin.gif
....Dude had too many mental health issues from his Pops, and loss of childhood. Also the fact that his Plastic surgery didn'thelp.

Media did contribute though.

yeah this dr is sketchy

If only people paid this much attention and invested this much energy into following things that actually mattered this country would be a whole lot better.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
If anything the vagueness and shallowness of your original statement don't make sense.

Your in this thread are you not? You picked out my reply to you from multiple pages back, so obviously this has your attention as well, genius.

Instead of mourning the loss of a cultural icon, what 'things' should people (not limited to Americans) be 'focusing' on that will make this country a 'whole lot' better?

laugh.gif
smh.gif

****!
laugh.gif

When MJ was alive he didn't receive 1/10 the support or adoration. Now all of a sudden.......

Cultural icon? To whom?
What part of the cultural icon? The mentally unstable part? The part that liked to do inappropriate things with kids?

Seriously this is why our society is a joke. I'm not saying that people shouldn't mourn his death. All I'm saying is people don't put this much effort or thought into so many things that effect they're everyday life (fed/state policy wise). People are a joke sometimes.

For #%**'s sake. People have no problem gathering in groups when MJ dies but sit and watch American Idol when they're being constantly #%##%% over by their own government.
laugh.gif

You seriously have trouble grasping the fact that MJ was a cultural icon?

As for the rest of your post.....so? That's human nature, many people feel more closely connected to MJ's music than to gov't policy. We don'tplace as much emphasis or importance on things that don't feel as immediate or close to us. Hence why we can watch a documentary on global warming orstarving children in far-off countries and forget about it the next day. Surely you're aware of this. Have some dignity and vent about it in another threadinstead of insulting the deceased.

yeah this dr is sketchy

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

****!
laugh.gif

When MJ was alive he didn't receive 1/10 the support or adoration. Now all of a sudden....... "fans" coming out of the woodwork. Yes, "fans". See, the media hypes it up and makes it the "cool" thing.
Just like they made it cool to make fun of MJ and bash him when he was alive.

Seriously this is why our society is a joke. I'm not saying that people shouldn't mourn his death. All I'm saying is people don't put this much effort or thought into so many things that effect they're everyday life (fed/state policy wise).

For %#+*'s sake. People have no problem gathering in groups when MJ dies but sit and watch American Idol when they're being constantly $%%*@* over by their own government.
laugh.gif

Even while not being a fan of MJ. You can honestly state the death of the most popular musician in the history of the human race should not be the top storyfor a week?

What you mean 1/10 the adoration, dude had females on oxygen support just for being in the same zipcode.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

sekim2detcidda wrote:

RICO7JT wrote:

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SONG FROM MICHAEL JACKSON ......

Listen and relate ..... LOVE this song.

tired.gif
tired.gif

tired.gif

My fav too. HAS ANYONE ELSE WONDERED IF HE IS REFERRING TO HEROINE IN THE SONG? LISTEN TO THE WORDS...AM I REACHING.

I never thought of it like that ... but I see where your coming from.

He's singing about a groupie.

I know that is the main topic/theme, but listen to it deeper. Do you see where I'm coming from? "She likes the boys in the band...(typically rock bands use heroine)"

I feel you G ....

You'll never make me stay
So take your weight off of me
I know your every move
So won't you just let me be
I've been here times before
But I was to blind to see
That you seduce every man
This time you won't seduce me

She's saying that's ok
Hey baby do what you please
I have the stuff the you want
I am the thing that you need
She looked me deep in the eyes
She's touchin' me so to start
She says there's no turnin' back
She trapped me in her heart

She likes the boys in the band
She knows when they come to town
Every musician's fan after the
curtain comes down
She waits at backstage doors
For those who have prestige
Who promise fortune and fame
A life that's so carefree

She's says that's ok
Hey baby do what you want
I'll be your night lovin' thing
I'll be the freak you can taunt
And I don't care what you say
I want to go too far
I'll be your everything
If you make me a star

She said I have to go home
'Cause I'me real tired you see
But I hate sleppin' alone
Why don't you come with me
I said my baby's at home
She's problably worried tonight
I didn't call on the phone to
Say that I'm alright

Diana walked up to me,
She said I'm all yours tonight
At that I ran to the phone
Sayin' baby I'm alright
I said but unlock the door.
Because I forgot the key.
She said he's not coming back
Because he's slepping with me

pimp.gif
I bangs this before Elton's "Rocket Man" when I wanna drift back into time. He goes in. Sad thing is, they never really miss util u dead or u gone. I was excited bout his new album too, especially when I heard he was posed to be workin w/ 'Ye.

RIP Mike

man i'm loving seeing all these youtube vids of people celebrating his music at clubs and on the street...need more!!

From Ticketmaster.uk

AEG, the promoter of Michael Jackson's "This is it" concerts has released the following statement:
"On behalf of the entire AEG organisation, we extend our deepest condolences to Michael Jackson's family and friends during this tragic time. Fullticket refund information and procedures will be released early next week for all Michael Jackson "This Is It" shows. Fans are advised to hold ontotheir ticket vouchers/proof of purchase."

Sorry if already posted.

frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom