Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

im honestly heart broken over this. i dont know why either seriously. Im a young dude and been listening to his music for awhile now and dude is sick
pimp.gif
on awhole nother level in his prime. Dont know why im so sad when im not a die hard fan, i mean he died kinda young. 50 isnt that old but kinda sad whats beengoing on with him the last 10 or so years with his life. I dont know why all you guys are making arguments and saying stupid stuff. Leave that crap outta hereand in the past. Hes dead and its a sad thing. Let the man rest in peace.

So I stayed in tonight...
... listening to Michael Jackson...
and then it finally hits me.

frown.gif
. tears are running down.

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

From Ticketmaster.uk

AEG, the promoter of Michael Jackson's "This is it" concerts has released the following statement:
"On behalf of the entire AEG organisation, we extend our deepest condolences to Michael Jackson's family and friends during this tragic time. Full ticket refund information and procedures will be released early next week for all Michael Jackson "This Is It" shows. Fans are advised to hold onto their ticket vouchers/proof of purchase."

Sorry if already posted.

frown.gif
I was just thinking about this a little while ago...

If I had tickets I think Id just hold on to the tickets in memory of the Legend..

thinking about him all day...still cant beleive it. Damn....
tired.gif

From Ticketmaster.uk

AEG, the promoter of Michael Jackson's "This is it" concerts has released the following statement:
"On behalf of the entire AEG organisation, we extend our deepest condolences to Michael Jackson's family and friends during this tragic time. Full ticket refund information and procedures will be released early next week for all Michael Jackson "This Is It" shows. Fans are advised to hold onto their ticket vouchers/proof of purchase."

Sorry if already posted.

frown.gif
Man I Know that S#@T gotta hurt if you had a ticket and was expecting to see dude live one more time.
tired.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

From Ticketmaster.uk

Sorry if already posted.

frown.gif
Man I Know that S#@T gotta hurt if you had a ticket and was expecting to see dude live one more time.
tired.gif
frown.gif

honestly, if it was a real ticket not just some receipt.. i wouldn't return it.

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

Even while not being a fan of MJ. You can honestly state the death of the most popular musician in the history of the human race should not be the top story for a week?

What you mean 1/10 the adoration, dude had females on oxygen support just for being in the same zipcode.
indifferent.gif
?

You seriously have trouble grasping the fact that MJ was a cultural icon?

As for the rest of your post.....so? That's human nature, many people feel more closely connected to MJ's music than to gov't policy. We don't place as much emphasis or importance on things that don't feel as immediate or close to us. Hence why we can watch a documentary on global warming or starving children in far-off countries and forget about it the next day. Surely you're aware of this. Have some dignity and vent about it in another thread instead of insulting the deceased.

How am I insulting the deceased?
Dudes who are all for MJ now were making fun of him for touching kids and his crazy plastic surgery just a few months ago.
laugh.gif

Talking about dignity. If we really want to go there.
Do we really want to be celebrating a man who liked to sleep in the same bad with children or one who bleached his own skin.

I never looked down on MJ because it was obvious that his childhood f'ed him up and it wasn't really his fault.
However, this entire episode is a load of bs because most people could give 2 +%+%% (and made fun ) about the guy when he was alive.

Now all of a sudden. I luvz MJ. I was always a huge fan. ****!Honestly.

Not gonna lie Wawaweewa (sp?) You have a point. How many of you were
roll.gif
after Katt and Chris Rock laid into dude? I know I wasn't but hey carry on.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

Even while not being a fan of MJ. You can honestly state the death of the most popular musician in the history of the human race should not be the top story for a week?

What you mean 1/10 the adoration, dude had females on oxygen support just for being in the same zipcode.
indifferent.gif
?

You seriously have trouble grasping the fact that MJ was a cultural icon?

As for the rest of your post.....so? That's human nature, many people feel more closely connected to MJ's music than to gov't policy. We don't place as much emphasis or importance on things that don't feel as immediate or close to us. Hence why we can watch a documentary on global warming or starving children in far-off countries and forget about it the next day. Surely you're aware of this. Have some dignity and vent about it in another thread instead of insulting the deceased.

How am I insulting the deceased?
Dudes who are all for MJ now were making fun of him for touching kids and his crazy plastic surgery just a few months ago.
laugh.gif

Talking about dignity. If we really want to go there.
Do we really want to be celebrating a man who liked to sleep in the same bad with children or one who bleached his own skin.

I never looked down on MJ because it was obvious that his childhood f'ed him up and it wasn't really his fault.
However, this entire episode is a load of bs because most people could give 2 +%+%% (and made fun ) about the guy when he was alive.

Now all of a sudden. I luvz MJ. I was always a huge fan. ****!Honestly.

He has a point.

As I sat in my backyard taking in the scenery and all I can think about is Michael Jackson singing "Human Nature' and 'Gone too Soon".

As I watch the leafs of my tree blow gently with the wind, my eyes started to shed tears. It was an indescribable feeling, I know that I have never met the man

in my life, but his death affect me as much as my Grandmothers and my dog's death. I love the man, and to see him gone hurts me man.

Knowing that your hero growing up just die just like that and I couldn't do sh.. about it. I wanted to fly to California so bad, but I couldn't, all Icould do was watch stupid CNN babbling

about his criminal issues. Smh.

Yo, Rest In Peace MJ.... naw..... Rest in Paradise man.

As long as your music and fans are still here, you will forever be remembered.

Man I just want to list my take on this if you "laughed" at Mike jokes then you dont respect him thing.
A good joke is a good joke.
Yeah Im not going to lie I laughed my *** off of some Mike jokes.
But It was never out of disrespect it was just jokes.
If anything I took this guy for granted and just thought he would always be here so I felt no harm.
But if you would have told me that this would be this guy's lasts years man....
I would have tried everything to see him or in some kind of way show him that I cared....
Man I swear its an eye opener everytime you lose someone....
Or Maybe I was not into the personal side of Mike? Cause if some was to crack a joke about Pac's rape charge or Phife Dawg's
diabetes I would be quick to defend them. So thats just my 2 cents. But MJ is def an inspiration of mines and set the bar for music something I love dearlytoday.

CWrite - Oh, that tribute was posted? My bad. This thread is so big, I probably overlooked it.

Sorry if this was posted. I found an Acapella rendition of "I'll Be There" (it was probably digitally made with taking out the instrumental). Sobeautiful. His voice was always so powerful, even at such a young age.

Back
Top Bottom