Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by The Minister

his funeral is going to be huge.

thats an understatment.
tired.gif

this was the day after...everybody still out there deep

I was watching VH1 and they showed the clip of everybody was outside his old house in Gary...that kinda f'ed me up.

And yo, does anybody got the clip of Michael Jackon at the 1984 American Music Awards when Diana Ross brought him to the stage? Been looking forit...

nah, I think thats at a Diana Ross concert, thats not the Award Show. But good looking tho...

had to be the cleanest spin Ive seen him pull off...
smh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Went to the Dave Matthews Band show in London last night and Dave played "I'll Be There" as a tribute.

RIP Michael...

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Man I hope this MJ fever doesn't die down for a while and the same thing is done every year...

IMO...all the radio stations paying respects should just throw MJ songs in rotation forever, just to keep the memory alive....

Originally Posted by kix4kix

One of the satellite radio networks was talking about a 24 hour MJ station
pimp.gif
he should have had his own station while he was still alive, but
pimp.gif
nonetheless

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Man I hope this MJ fever doesn't die down for a while and the same thing is done every year...

IMO...all the radio stations paying respects should just throw MJ songs in rotation forever, just to keep the memory alive....
Right on.

If they do that I might actually listen to the radio once a while.

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

dude put everything he had into music ... youd be hard pressed to find another person who cared as much as he did when they performed ...
Another gassed statement.
That whole era of music gave it their all every night.

Originally Posted by GTEK

dude put everything he had into music ... youd be hard pressed to find another person who cared as much as he did when they performed ...
That whole era of music gave it there all every night.
What's the point? That still doesn't take away from Mikes greatness. Gassed statement? Shut up.

Right on. He gave us his complete effort, and as a fan, that`s all you can really ask for. He went ALL OUT on EVERY video he made, nothing was ever half-bakedwith MJ...

Originally Posted by GTEK

That whole era of music gave it their all every night.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom