Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

probably been asked quite a couple times in this thread with the size of this thing

but were any of those two children that he has blood-related to him. not talking about the one he adopted

Yes there's never been any evidence that his children by Debby Rowe aren't his; both she and his family claim that they're his kids

Originally Posted by RedMan

I wonder what the tribute during the BET awards will be like.

might be the 1st time in like 5 years i watch the BET awards. Should be a great show

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Yes there's never been any evidence that his children by Debby Rowe aren't his; both she and his family claim that they're his kids

smh. media saying they arent from his sperm

they making stuff up again
tired.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

might be the 1st time in like 5 years i watch the BET awards. Should be a great show

yeah bet awards hasn't been poppin since young buck performed on there what year was that ???

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by got shoes

yeah bet awards hasn't been poppin since young buck performed on there what year was that ???

That really made me laugh out loud.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

It would great to see Chris Brown and Usher perform some of MJ's greatest hits.
QFT. MJ Tribut would be nice.. nation world wide televised.

throw in Chris Tucker too.

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Ne-Yo would be a good addition too.
grin.gif

ain't the awards listed at 3 hours plus this time? correct me if i'm wrong.

i'm guessing there will be little tribute performances throughout the whole show, and a look back at his career going into the big tribute.

hope BET doesn't mess it up.

Originally Posted by magikmike

I dont know if anyone else feels the same way, but it was as if this man
michael-jackson.jpg
separated from this one
thriller-michael-jackson.jpg
. Hard to explain, but its unbelievable the second one is gone. He was simply the greatest
frown.gif
tired.gif

i saw no difference i the two. even after his surgeries he was still the first one in my eyes as a little boy and even now. michael jackson was michael jacksonto me. thats like saying michael jordan with hair was a different mike than michael jordan bald. its the same great person known for influencing me in the samegreat way.

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I cheered for that homerun all the way[/color]
smokin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I dont care, thats my alltime favorite player. Getting to see him for the second time, and see a homerun (((deep exhale)))[/color]
smile.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Also, they light up Milton its hopefully the end of him in the rotation.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Win Win, for me anyway[/color]
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

jokers.gif

I really want to know what this guy is talking about. And I will not sleep until I get answers.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I cheered for that homerun all the way[/color]
smokin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I dont care, thats my alltime favorite player. Getting to see him for the second time, and see a homerun (((deep exhale)))[/color]
smile.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Also, they light up Milton its hopefully the end of him in the rotation.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Win Win, for me anyway[/color]
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

jokers.gif

I really want to know what this guy is talking about. And I will not sleep until I get answers.
he posted in the wrong thread
pimp.gif
haha
totally funny when coming across it amongst all the MJ love haha

Originally Posted by jretro23

i'm guessing there will be little tribute performances throughout the whole show, and a look back at his career going into the big tribute.

the chances that BET pulls off a great tribute will be slim given the fact MJ passed away a few days ago and BET has no time to prepare a great tribute.

the chances that BET pulls off a great tribute will be slim given the fact MJ passed away a few days ago and BET has no time to prepare a great tribute.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

really?

No tribute would do him justice, espeically on BET. that network is
sick.gif

man still feel like this is all unreal..... been watching videos all day... that lean from smooth criminal always just makes me go
eek.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Ne-Yo would be a good addition too.
grin.gif
Nah, don't get me wrong, Ne-Yo is a better dancer than me, but I don't he think can do some of the moves that Chris and Usher can do.
laugh.gif

BET should get that dude from that show "Great Britain Got Talent". That dude was a monster.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

really?

No tribute would do him justice, espeically on BET. that network is
sick.gif

BET is like that drunk uncle in the family you know 1 out of 100 times he is going disappoint you but you never give up hope, believing the next time he isgoing to surprise you.

Back
Top Bottom