Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

R.I.P he was GOAT of pop music.
frown.gif
he will be missed. I feel like I've lost parts of my childhood. Been listening to MJ for the last few days

Originally Posted by outkast9984

man still feel like this is all unreal..... been watching videos all day... that lean from smooth criminal always just makes me go
eek.gif

We have no choice but to watch MJ videos. it is almost getting tiring; MTV, MTV2, MTV Jamz, MTV hitz, VH-1, VH-1 soul, and BET are all playing MJ videos. Thefirst two days where cool but now it is over kill.

Originally Posted by DayDayz e36

Originally Posted by finnns2003

anyone remember that michael jackson video game? lol i'm sure it's been discussed in here already.
Moonwalker for Sega... I never had it
ohwell.gif
i've only seen clips of it, looked pretty funny how he throws his hat at enemies and stuff...

I dont care what anyone says, the crappyness and corniness and the simplistic concept of the "dont stop till you get enough" video makes itAWESOME!!!!!!

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

It would great to see Chris Brown and Usher perform some of MJ's greatest hits.

No it won't. I think the King's music should strictly be performed by the king. I really don't want to see anyone sing MJ songs in tribute, I cando that.......Other artists should use this terrible tragedy as an opportunity to reinvent music, not remake it.

anyone remember that michael jackson video game? lol i'm sure it's been discussed in here already.

U can go through this whole thread and its mad videos of the game. lol

This performance was so bad-$@#. When he came out onstage, he literally just standing doing nothing for more than a minute and the crowd was going nuts. Hekilled it at the Superbowl.

Theres not going to be another entertainer whos made the impact this legend created. I dont think the world will ever mourn or feel the loss of an entertainerof his magnitude ever again.

I swear to god I've been trying to avoid this thread
tired.gif
because I didn't want to deal with the fact that he is actually gone

Mike is the definition of a entertainer I can't think of any other artist that crossed the race and social lines he did

I always took mike for granted thinking that he would always be here

I remember as a younging my mom playing PYT and me trying to moonwalk across the floor in church socks
laugh.gif

Some of the best times in my life have been scored by michael jackson music

I don't think I will ever see another entertainer of his magnitude in my life

R.I.P to the greatest

Edit.

It just hit me that my kids will never get to see him in all his greatness

I still have my copy from back in the day. Went through hell trying to find it because the game was already out a couple years at the time. Iended up buying it used from some Mom and Pop videogame store. I wish it came with the box.
4887_581952545388_11711985_34808691_6746406_n.jpg

Damn, I still can't believe he is gone. I used to get goosebumps just watching him sing and dance like no other I have ever seen in my entire life.

It's been more than 2 days and I finally shed some tears knowing that MJ, the greatest entertainer of all-time has passed to the next life. I considermyself blessed to have been born in a generation that saw the best of Michael Jackson, it is truly a blessing and for that I am thankful. I don't think theyounger generation will ever experience an entertainer of this magnitude.

I plan on buying all of his albums.....AGAIN.....to help his family out in some way and to send my most sincerest condolences.

Forever you will be in our hearts, Michael Jackson!!

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

It would great to see Chris Brown and Usher perform some of MJ's greatest hits.

No it won't. I think the King's music should strictly be performed by the king. I really don't want to see anyone sing MJ songs in tribute, I can do that.......Other artists should use this terrible tragedy as an opportunity to reinvent music, not remake it.
QFT.

that's why i don't want to watch the BET nonsense tonight... i really don't want to see these "fake" R&B superstars try to performhis songs and butcher them. that Beyonce performance of "I Can't Help It" a couple pages back made me cringe..

i'd much rather see a montage of some of his best live performances. if they want to perform a tribute song like the one The Game made, that's fine.

but please don't have Chris Brown, Usher, Beyonce, etc attempt to do "renditions" of his best music.

I'm happy to see MJ go out with such a huge out pour. Call it...his grand finale that he longed for.

Someone direct me to the arcade version of Moonwalker por favor. I have the Sega one.

Back
Top Bottom