Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Credit to JJB.

MJ is killing the itunes albums sales all over the world right now.
http://www.apple.com/euro/itunes/ch...d=14ae1731aaed417d68bd5021bec2e357&aosid=p204
The love for MJ around the world is AMAZING!
eek.gif
eek.gif

This performance was so bad-$@#. When he came out onstage, he literally just standing doing nothing for more than a minute and the crowd was going nuts. He killed it at the Superbowl.
I remember seeing this when I was very young and being FLOORED. MJ BODIED this
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

frown.gif
I miss Mike

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

It would great to see Chris Brown and Usher perform some of MJ's greatest hits.

No it won't. I think the King's music should strictly be performed by the king. I really don't want to see anyone sing MJ songs in tribute, I can do that.......Other artists should use this terrible tragedy as an opportunity to reinvent music, not remake it.
QFT.

that's why i don't want to watch the BET nonsense tonight... i really don't want to see these "fake" R&B superstars try to perform his songs and butcher them. that Beyonce performance of "I Can't Help It" a couple pages back made me cringe..

i'd much rather see a montage of some of his best live performances. if they want to perform a tribute song like the one The Game made, that's fine.

but please don't have Chris Brown, Usher, Beyonce, etc attempt to do "renditions" of his best music.
QFT.

They will butcher his songs, because no one can sing like MJ.

I can't actually think of anyone who I would like to sing his songs.

I still Alien Ant Farm should do their version of Smooth Criminal its one of the few covers that's almost a good as the original

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

JOE JACKSON I HATE YOU
frown.gif

Like him or not...He beat all of the hit songs and dance moves out of Michael....

And this is why it hurts so much man...

When you watch that interview and the guy asks about Joe...Michael just breaks down man...He was like 46 years old man...its so painful...

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

I still Alien Ant Farm should do their version of Smooth Criminal its one of the few covers that's almost a good as the original
Yo I actually agree with this. I only disagree because I think most people at the BET Awards (i'm black and have this opinion) wouldappreciate it. They might see it differently and may not appreciate it...

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

It would great to see Chris Brown and Usher perform some of MJ's greatest hits.

No it won't. I think the King's music should strictly be performed by the king. I really don't want to see anyone sing MJ songs in tribute, I can do that.......Other artists should use this terrible tragedy as an opportunity to reinvent music, not remake it.
QFT.

that's why i don't want to watch the BET nonsense tonight... i really don't want to see these "fake" R&B superstars try to perform his songs and butcher them. that Beyonce performance of "I Can't Help It" a couple pages back made me cringe..

i'd much rather see a montage of some of his best live performances. if they want to perform a tribute song like the one The Game made, that's fine.

but please don't have Chris Brown, Usher, Beyonce, etc attempt to do "renditions" of his best music.
QFT.

They will butcher his songs, because no one can sing like MJ.

I can't actually think of anyone who I would like to sing his songs.
the only acceptable person that comes to mind is Stevie. him and MJ came up together on Motown, and Stevie actually wrote a lot of songs for him.he would straight beast on some of MJs songs..
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think this is gonna be the best BET Awards show since it started.

Its definitely gonna top all the Obama stuff.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

I think this is gonna be the best BET Awards show since it started.

Its definitely gonna top all the Obama stuff.
^ co-sign

But this dude was arguing with saying how Elvis is better than Michael Jackson. Dude actually said " he was an innovator"
roll.gif

I feel like Elvis was only popular in the U.S. and all the stuff he did he copied from all the black artists he used to listen too. what do you guy'sthink?

Damn,I just saw the Vid of the 911 call, and it frustrates me.

I know for FACT that had he said that MJ was the one not breathing, they would've been there A LOT faster.

But everything happens for a reason. Maybe now people can focus on appreciating the music of the best musician of our time, instead of focusing on his colors,nose, and "child molestation".

MJ, I grew up listening to you. All my friend would ridicule me when I would listen to you religiously. They never understood real music. You will be GREATLYmissed by me, and everyone else that appreciated you. Rest In Peace.

1_516104350l.jpg

I like this pic. I think this was all the Jackson kids before the last one was born.

This pic doesn't have Jermaine..and Janet was the youngest/last one born

Back
Top Bottom