Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Michael Jackson's albums is about to go triple Uranium.
pimp.gif
I want him to pass up elvis and the beatles so bad.

I just stumbled on this video. MJ`s vocals are just
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. He get`s so much credit for his dancing(well deserved), but he was also he best singer I`ve ever heard..

The " Who Is It " video that's been showing on the music stations is already a great tribute
To MJ before he even passed but its still a great song with a great mix video.

Can anyone tell me where I can watch or download this version.. I don't like the one on
Youtube.. RIP TO MJ

I hope all these stores selling out of his products wont become a regular thing..

They gonna have dudes campin out like a damn jordan release
laugh.gif

jordanpheen wrote:
Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

frown.gif
tired.gif

smh.gif

I know I'm late but I'm trying to feel better...

It's very hard to even think about it now after the news
�but most importantly it is up to us to create more with
what the "Innovator" has laid out for us.

R.I.P. to the best

While it's nice that people are supporting one of my idols' music, it does seem kind of typical and forced. Like, if you're a fan, don't youhave all of these already?

I'm not tripping about albums because I own all of his solo work, and I'm content with that. However, it's kind of frustrating when it comes toother merchandise (which I haven't even bothered checking for since that awful day). A few weeks ago I bought a Bad Tour DVD, all of which floating aroundare bootleg btw, for $12.00 + shipping. Now, forget it.

I guarantee tons of these items being snatched up are either going straight to eBay or were bought for the sole purpose of profit.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

While it's nice that people are supporting one of my idols' music, it does seem kind of typical and forced. Like, if you're a fan, don't you have all of these already?

I'm not tripping about albums because I own all of his solo work, and I'm content with that. However, it's kind of frustrating when it comes to other merchandise (which I haven't even bothered checking for since that awful day). A few weeks ago I bought a Bad Tour DVD, all of which floating around are bootleg btw, for $12.00 + shipping. Now, forget it.

I guarantee tons of these items being snatched up are either going straight to eBay or were bought for the sole purpose of profit.
I feel you on the whole should already have the cds. But I'm trying to buy them all again because I want him to be the best selling singerEVER, sounds kind of childish but IMO Michael is 10 times better than the beatles and elvis.

Back
Top Bottom