Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

pfk_decida.jpg

I will be rocking this later tonight
pimp.gif
tired.gif

Sick shirt
pimp.gif

Chuck Inglish- or when you lost one of your gloves... you didnt even give a %@@*.. because mike only rocked one..
5 minutes ago from web

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DEpast

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by DEpast

RIP Michael, you touched the little boy in all of us.
disrespectful
indifferent.gif

Seriously
smh.gif

Get over it, it's the honest truth.
no....the honest truth is how he changed the face of music, how he inspired an endless era of musicians, how he managed to become the worlds mostrenowned performer/artist to ever live, how he managed to survive the turmoil of his childhood and successfully launch the greatest music career the world willever know, and how his music STILL has the same impact today it had when it was first recorded......and will continue to have that impact as long as mankindhas ears...........that's the truth.

all the allegations, civil suits, law suits, etc have NOTHING to do with the man that died today.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Everyone hating on Sharpton-
What did he say that was wrong? I didn't hear anything bad.
he said everything right actually
people are hating because dude thinks hes the spokesperson for all black people

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

I can't stop listening to Human Nature right now.............
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

You and me both.....that's my favorite Mike song...well one of them. I'm probably gonna jam his whole discography tonight.

DEpast

hope you don't get caught in a scandal which you know in your own heart your innocent, but the media and everyone else thinks your guilty.
indifferent.gif

Heard the news driving home from work.

He was the greatest simply put. I kept thinking to myself, "not mike man".

RIP KING OF POP

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Why is CNN speaking about his Financial History and how he got $$$$ for Neverland?

because the media is scum.

theres only one story better than a rise to the top from meager beginnings and thats a fall from grace.

Back
Top Bottom