Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

1:58-2:08
laugh.gif

��

pimp.gif
... the lean has to be the greatest thing i've seen

I like this comment from io9

No matter what you think about Michael Jackson the man, Michael Jackson the legend has transformed the way we think about identity. He injected pop culture with the future, and showed us what happens (good and bad) when you have the means to make fantasies real.

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

Sort of off topic.
But how many more albums/dvds ya'll think he will sell after this news?

He's going Diamond by Tuesday. I'll put a thou on Thriller being the #1 album for the next month at least after this.

Hey_

I just pulled out my Upper Playground Billie Jean shirt.

Its gonna be an expensive task tracking down all that vinyl.

Julius F. Wrek

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

Sort of off topic.
But how many more albums/dvds ya'll think he will sell after this news?
He's going Diamond by Tuesday. I'll put a thou on Thriller being the #1 album for the next month at least after this.
Probably. If they release an album it's copped.

MTV - SMOOTH CRIMINAL RIGHT NOW ...
pimp.gif
... i haven't watched mtv since i don't know how long but i'm glad i got it right now

mike is music. when websters makes a new dictionary his picture will appear next to the word "music". i lost my idol and inspiration today - musicsaved my life, mike raised me.

This game was crack back in the day. What you youngstas know about that? We had the best childhood. King of Pop and the greatest of all time Michael Jordan.You kids have Kobe and Soulja Boy.
laugh.gif

12830089.jpg

tired.gif

Few months ago I had the Billie Jean video on repeat for some reason..guess I just felt like taking it back
frown.gif

eek.gif
@ Fox reporting that when news brokeof MJ passing the internet slowed down to the lowest point since it was announced Barack Obama was elected president.

Wow at people making comments about the child abuse alligations. Alligations because there was never any proof. So don't come in here and talk about thatgarbage!

but you can't ignore what he turned himself in to. He was a sick individual, but an amazing talent.
Listen, there is no person ever put on this earth who couldve been brought up in those circumstances and placed in his position and come out of itwith good mental health, not one person...

Back
Top Bottom