Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

"A SMOOOTH CRIMINAL!"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

Sort of off topic.
But how many more albums/dvds ya'll think he will sell after this news?
He's going Diamond by Tuesday. I'll put a thou on Thriller being the #1 album for the next month at least after this.
Probably. If they release an album it's copped.

Give iTunes a couple days, everything for most downloaded will be straight up MJ.

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HIoCkk7JY58&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

pimp.gif

Love this video.

FAIL

I can finally salute MTV.
pimp.gif

Funny how last week I had bought one of his greatest hits CD's on sale at Best Buy for like $5.

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

Sort of off topic.
But how many more albums/dvds ya'll think he will sell after this news?
He's going Diamond by Tuesday. I'll put a thou on Thriller being the #1 album for the next month at least after this.
Probably. If they release an album it's copped.

Give iTunes a couple days, everything for most downloaded will be straight up MJ.
I'm hitting up the fye in the a.m. *crossing fingers that they have thriller*

has mtv played thriller yet? my fav song/video EVER. i was terrified of watching it when i was little kid too but loved the song enough to sit through itregardless.

I was thinking and remembered an appreciation thread for Michael Jackson not too long ago.
It was about him flying the jetpack. Here is the vid for those who forgot:

I still can't believe he's gone.
frown.gif

You will be missed MJ.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

This game was crack back in the day. What you youngstas know about that? We had the best childhood. King of Pop and the greatest of all time Michael Jordan. You kids have Kobe and Soulja Boy.
laugh.gif

12830089.jpg

I literally
eek.gif
when I saw this. This takes me back, for real.

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

I just pulled out my Upper Playground Billie Jean shirt.

Its gonna be an expensive task tracking down all that vinyl.

Julius F. Wrek

Proud owner....No joke I was listening to these Vinyls the other day and I was thinking how great these still sound today....IF M.J was a new pop singertoday......He would be greatly accepted...The music is a standard for pop hands down.....I'm still in shock and refuse to believe it.

Off the wall album > Thriller (IMO)

Back
Top Bottom