Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

5137_576465247184_32300341_33718255_5547601_n.jpg

I'm watching this later. I think I'm out of tears. My head is starting to hurt. Fellow Indiana native...love you, Mike.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HIoCkk7JY58&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

pimp.gif

Love this video.

FAIL

laugh.gif

Guilty as charged. Never tried to post a video before. Don't worry my good sir, the post has been changed
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

All those accusations, or whatever need to be put aside.

The bottom line is, the music industry/world has just lost a legend..
frown.gif

For my Canadian NTers, Much Music is playing MJ videos.

Got me dancing in my living room.
glasses.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Dudes are really crying?

I forgot you the super thug. You never had an Michael Jackson album, you never tried to do the moonwalk. You don't know the words to about 20 of his songs.Phil ******o

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by CWrite78

i wonder who's going to stay with the beatles catalogue
nerd.gif
????

MJ owned a majority of the Beatles catalog...he made about 40 million off of it a yr...anyone who wanted to use a song in that catalog had to pay MJ royaltiesto use those songs for commercials, movies etc...

Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr were pissed about that...

Back
Top Bottom