Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by MECKS

man gone too soon is hella depressing =\

Word. Way too soon
smh.gif

I really can't believe this R.I.P. Mike Jack
frown.gif

i remember watching "Moonwalker"everyday n busting my head a few tymes tryin to do the lean

i feel like crying...

i can't remember the last time i felt this surreal...

the death of my grandma didn't even shock me like this...

danm i can't even type ...
frown.gif

R.I.P.

Originally Posted by Shun Goku Satsu

Phil Le0tard0 said:
Dudes are really crying?

I forgot you the super thug. You never had an Michael Jackson album, you never tried to do the moonwalk. You don't know the words to about 20 of his songs.Phil ******o

LOL, thanks for brining light man.

But RIP JAckson...

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Dudes are really crying?

I forgot you the super thug. You never had an Michael Jackson album, you never tried to do the moonwalk. You don't know the words to about 20 of his songs. Phil ******o

Pwned.

Originally Posted by Antcyalater

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by CWrite78

i wonder who's going to stay with the beatles catalogue
nerd.gif
????

MJ owned a majority of the Beatles catalog...he made about 40 million off of it a yr...anyone who wanted to use a song in that catalog had to pay MJ royalties to use those songs for commercials, movies etc...

Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr were pissed about that...

was him buying em's masters true also? or was it all BS

Hey_

Originally Posted by imperialh8

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Hey_

I just pulled out my Upper Playground Billie Jean shirt.

Its gonna be an expensive task tracking down all that vinyl.

Julius F. Wrek

Proud owner....No joke I was listening to these Vinyls the other day and I was thinking how great these still sound today....IF M.J was a new pop singer today......He would be greatly accepted...The music is a standard for pop hands down.....I'm still in shock and refuse to believe it.

Off the wall album > Thriller (IMO)

Good man.

I envy you.

Julius F. Wrek

Dudes are really crying?

Hell yeah, Michael Jackson is an inspiration to millions and millions of people all around the world. His music/dance moves have rippled throughgenerations after generations.

It's only natural to shed tears when someone you look up to for the last two decades died.

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Dudes are really crying?

I forgot you the super thug. You never had an Michael Jackson album, you never tried to do the moonwalk. You don't know the words to about 20 of his songs. Phil ******o
Im a thug because Im not crying over MJ's death?
laugh.gif
No Inever had a MJ album(Moms did), but I've listen to all the songs dudes are playing in this thread. Yea I tried to do the moonwalk. Yea I know the words to20 of his songs. But I'm not gonna cry about it.

I bet dude had a good life...

your time is your time-but this was too early :/

Anybody watching cnn? Ppls dancing infront of the apollo..in memory of him

Back
Top Bottom