Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by ninjahood

c

son's aura was on another planet.

Can't tell him nothing
pimp.gif

do feel bad for the old heads that feel bad, though... they takin it pretty hard... but its crazy how they hullin' the young folk.... i'm 20... and didnt grow up w/ mike... so i'm not gonna pretend like i'm sad... any person my age may prolly identify 4 to 6 songs by mike... but for the most part... all we caught was him holding babies, accusations of having sex w/ boys, plastic surgery, and turning into a ghooley-lookin creature...

and you caught Jordan past his prime as a Wizard so you probably think Kobe is a better overall player.
laugh.gif
Thank God I never grew up in this generation.

Okay, now that a few more hours have passed, I'm feeling great. It's great to see all thesenational channels pay homage although they were dissing him earlier. It still hasn't sunk in fully, but he'll always be with me, and now I'm goingto do what I've always done and that is celebrate him.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

damn that Qunicy Jones quote
frown.gif

"I am completely devastated at this tragic and unexpected news. For Michael to be taken away form us so suddenly at such a young age, i just don't have the words. Divinity brought out souls together on The Wiz and allowed us to do what we were able to do throughout the 80's. To this day, the music we created together on "Off the wall," "Thriller" and "Bad" is played in ever corner of the world and the reason for that is because he had it all...talent, grace, professionalism and dedication. He was the consummate entertainer and his contributions and legacy will be felt up the world forever. I've lost my little brother today, and part of my soul has gone with him."
Sig worthy.

Hey_

Just read ?uestlove's recent tweets.

First we had the 27 club,

I guess now we have the 25 club.

Julius F. Wrek

So Bsmooth, somebody killing themself getting a tatoo, saying it's sadder than 9/11 is a celebration of what he did? Nah, that's past theline...it's fine to mourn/remember, but it' sad how people go overboard is all I'm saying.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

do feel bad for the old heads that feel bad, though... they takin it pretty hard... but its crazy how they hullin' the young folk.... i'm 20... and didnt grow up w/ mike... so i'm not gonna pretend like i'm sad... any person my age may prolly identify 4 to 6 songs by mike... but for the most part... all we caught was him holding babies, accusations of having sex w/ boys, plastic surgery, and turning into a ghooley-lookin creature...

and you caught Jordan past his prime as a Wizard so you probably think Kobe is a better overall player.
laugh.gif
QFE

Originally Posted by lysolflow

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Maybe as a show of respect, everyone should hold an infant over a balcony
indifferent.gif
lmao... that @%!! was funny...

what's really funny is how my daddy just came in here and gave me a 30 minute talkin to about Mike Jackson... and i'm sittin here thinkin "pop... i couldnt give any less of a f*ck about that..." lol... i didnt say that... but that's what i was thinkin...

i do feel bad for the old heads that feel bad, though... they takin it pretty hard... but its crazy how they hullin' the young folk.... i'm 20... and didnt grow up w/ mike... so i'm not gonna pretend like i'm sad... any person my age may prolly identify 4 to 6 songs by mike... but for the most part... all we caught was him holding babies, accusations of having sex w/ boys, plastic surgery, and turning into a ghooley-lookin creature...
indifferent.gif
I'm 20 and I bought all his albums. If yourparents were fans chances are you were going to become a fan. At least thats how it was in my neighborhood. My mom had VH1 on when I was 5 and seeing the Badvideo changed my life at THAT time. So that whole "no one my age" bs isn't going to pass for how disrespectful you are being.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by sickickz23

laugh.gif
QFE

I am 21 and I grew up with Mike....People like you in my generation have no idea what you are talking about. Making me look bad
smh.gif

Does anybody talented die old?

Originally Posted by lysolflow

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Maybe as a show of respect, everyone should hold an infant over a balcony
indifferent.gif
lmao... that @%!! was funny...

what's really funny is how my daddy just came in here and gave me a 30 minute talkin to about Mike Jackson... and i'm sittin here thinkin "pop... i couldnt give any less of a f*ck about that..." lol... i didnt say that... but that's what i was thinkin...

i do feel bad for the old heads that feel bad, though... they takin it pretty hard... but its crazy how they hullin' the young folk.... i'm 20... and didnt grow up w/ mike... so i'm not gonna pretend like i'm sad... any person my age may prolly identify 4 to 6 songs by mike... but for the most part... all we caught was him holding babies, accusations of having sex w/ boys, plastic surgery, and turning into a ghooley-lookin creature...

word.

So I was with my brother who was DJing at a club when we got the news (I'm in EU)

He straight rocked MJ tracks from then on...just got back home...the whole club gave him a helluva sendoff!!

RIP MIKE!!

I couldn't believe when i heard about this news around 6pm..i didn't wanna believe it..

RIP to the greatest pop star ever
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom