Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

JOE BUDDENS STILL ALIVE, CHARLES HAMILTON STILL ALIVE, SOULJA BOY STILL ALIVE, MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEAD. SMH

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by sickickz23

do feel bad for the old heads that feel bad, though... they takin it pretty hard... but its crazy how they hullin' the young folk.... i'm 20... and didnt grow up w/ mike... so i'm not gonna pretend like i'm sad... any person my age may prolly identify 4 to 6 songs by mike... but for the most part... all we caught was him holding babies, accusations of having sex w/ boys, plastic surgery, and turning into a ghooley-lookin creature...

and you caught Jordan past his prime as a Wizard so you probably think Kobe is a better overall player.
laugh.gif
Thank God I never grew up in this generation.
QFE

I am 21 and I grew up with Mike....People like you in my generation have no idea what you are talking about. Making me look bad
smh.gif

Does anybody talented die old?

i didnt finish... i had cut and paste and didnt get evertyhing.... the rest was as follows...

"i cant speak for everyone my age, but for the most part... memories aren't gonna be that good of him"

and yall two cats... be realistic... go ask your friends how many Mike Jackson albums they remember... jusst cuz your mothers wanted yall to win a trip toNeverLand and play w/ a d@mn pediphile doesnt mean everybody else's mom did....

how bout we start a thread for all the fallen soldiers fighting wars... or all the sick children who cant get a decent meal in third world countries?... comeon now... you cats killin me w/ all this nonsense cuz its gonna be forgotten soon as the next week roll around...
Originally Posted by sickickz23

do feel bad for the old heads that feel bad, though... they takin it pretty hard... but its crazy how they hullin' the young folk.... i'm 20... and didnt grow up w/ mike... so i'm not gonna pretend like i'm sad... any person my age may prolly identify 4 to 6 songs by mike... but for the most part... all we caught was him holding babies, accusations of having sex w/ boys, plastic surgery, and turning into a ghooley-lookin creature...

and you caught Jordan past his prime as a Wizard so you probably think Kobe is a better overall player.
laugh.gif
Thank God I never grew up in this generation.
yeah... so.... you feel better cuz you older?... you gonna die just like I'm gonna die... just like my kids gonna die... just like Elvisdied... Just like Mike Jackson kickin the bucket today... so generations and ages aside.... nobody cares when you was growin up who you idolized, and what youthink about younger folks cuz the bitter reality is nigg@s is gonna forget this in a month and all the hype gonna die down...

you think your generation reigns supreme over others? i bet cats older than you wonder why you dont jam the Rat Pack and Elvis Presley... ignorant old folkslike you kill me when they think they know best when they just comparing things to how it USED TO BE...

Originally Posted by ChiqGa

Originally Posted by prokid404

MJ died on the 25th
Static Major died on the 25th
Aaliyah died on the 25th
Left-Eye died on the 25th
and James Brown died on 12/25

Whats going on?!?!!
mere coincidence.

i was born on the 16th... i know it dont matter but.. .oh well..

Originally Posted by CWrite78

i wonder what the lady that let the doves fly in his last court case feels like. or the dude that was dressed like him
laugh.gif
i was actually talkin to a friend about this

i bet she gets a phone interview in less than 24 hours

Originally Posted by BTK

JOE BUDDENS STILL ALIVE, CHARLES HAMILTON STILL ALIVE, SOULJA BOY STILL ALIVE, MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEAD. SMH

Come on man. These guys might turn out to be Great someday!
laugh.gif

For the dudes tryin to be funny, what if you were close as hell to your father and one day he was "accused" of molesting a little boy. Would youreally just make all these comments tryin to be funny and talkin about he's a rapist?

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

For the dudes tryin to be funny, what if you were close as hell to your father and one day he was "accused" of molesting a little boy. Would you really just make all these comments tryin to be funny and talkin about he's a rapist?

Is MJ your father? I mean, just keep it movin'. I can see how his music inspired or touched you somehow but jeez..

For the dudes tryin to be funny, what if you were close as hell to your father and one day he was "accused" of molesting a little boy. Would you really just make all these comments tryin to be funny and talkin about he's a rapist?

First I would like to state I am a MJ fan.
But what if these accusations are true?
We shouldnt let celebrities or anyone has that much of a influence on us that we look at them as they cant do any wrong.
Somepeople are crying tonight over MJ when they didnt cry when they own mother died.
Im just saying something is wrong with that equation.
RIP MJ.
P.S. just watching some old footage...and in one concert in japan this guy just came out and posed on stage for like 20 mins.
and people just started crying.
ohwell.gif

All these fools up in here are grimey and straight disrespectful to this man. This man is a legend and he along with Jordan were my idols growing up. It'sa shame that some of yall did not grow up listening to his music and being fans of his. This man was a LIVING LEGEND and in my opinion, the GREATEST pop singerever. Even though, he was a little loony at the end and always involved in some crazy stuff, people born in the mid 80's and early 90's got a realchance to experience his greatness. MJ influenced me so much when I was younger, that I'll always be thankful for him for that.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Is MJ your father? I mean, just keep it movin'. I can see how his music inspired or touched you somehow but jeez..
indifferent.gif
Shut the hell up. I wasn't talkin to you.I'm talkin to dudes that are tryin to be funny. You keep it movin and don't quote me.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

indifferent.gif
Shut the hell up. I wasn't talkin to you.I'm talkin to dudes that are tryin to be funny. You keep it movin and don't quote me.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

c
did these photos just surface? I've wanted to get a nice rasterbation of MJ for a while now, but nothing shows up as well as these.

Bad era MJ >> all.

I just bought a Bad tour bootleg copy on eBay. I've been sitting on my !## for no reason about buyinf Moonwalker on eBay as well. I don't even want tosee the prices now.

Back
Top Bottom