Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

lol @ people getting sad/mad over some dude that died that has no effect on their life what so ever...

RIP or w/e yall dudes need to calm down...people die everyday...

Originally Posted by michael g

smh.gif
at some of the things posted in this thread...
you just gotta keep it movin..most of of those comments are from kids from HS, who know nothing about him
smh.gif

been listening to my favorite songs, but man o man, his music was greatness. No one was matching his performances.

Angel

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

For the dudes tryin to be funny, what if you were close as hell to your father and one day he was "accused" of molesting a little boy. Would you really just make all these comments tryin to be funny and talkin about he's a rapist?

First I would like to state I am a MJ fan.
But what if these accusations are true?
We shouldnt let celebrities or anyone has that much of a influence on us that we look at them as they cant do any wrong.
Somepeople are crying tonight over MJ when they didnt cry when they own mother died.
Im just saying something is wrong with that equation.
RIP MJ.
P.S. just watching some old footage...and in one concert in japan this guy just came out and posed on stage for like 20 mins.
and people just started crying.
ohwell.gif

music is powerful
and his music obviously touched a lot of folk
if they want to cry because the person who created music that meant a lot to them has passed.. i don't see what the problem is.

All these fools up in here are grimey and straight disrespectful to this man. This man is a legend and he along with Jordan were my idols growing up. It'sa shame that some of yall did not grow up listening to his music and being fans of his. This man was a LIVING LEGEND and in my opinion, the GREATEST pop singerever. Even though, he was a little loony at the end and always involved in some crazy stuff, people born in the mid 80's and early 90's got a realchance to experience his greatness. MJ influenced me so much when I was younger, that I'll always be thankful for him for that.

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

So who died? The white lady or the black man?

Everyone who is jumping down this dudes throat, chill out.

How do you know he's not actually asking a real question? Because Farrah Fawcett died today as well..

But to answer the dudes question, the white lady and the black man died today.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

indifferent.gif
Shut the hell up. I wasn't talkin to you. I'm talkin to dudes that are tryin to be funny. You keep it movin and don't quote me.
all aggy for no damn reason
laugh.gif
calm down son.

Originally Posted by copped

lol @ people getting sad/mad over some dude that died that has no effect on their life what so ever...

you obviously didnt grow up listening to his music

Originally Posted by copped

he had a big effect on some of our childhoods. chill out

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by RedMan

So who died? The white lady or the black man?

Why do people to be funny when someone has died?
I dont feel sorry for a child molestor

then shut the $#%# up.

what do you mean by $#%$? You kids are jocking him like you knew him.

Idk why but I always defended dude during his trials and tribulations. Its always sad imo to see someone go who you grew up on. He's one of thoseentertainers who reminds me of my childhood. Not so much the jackson 5 days but the "remember the times" mj. In any event r.i.p.

Back
Top Bottom