Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

There's a lot of ignorance in this thread, and I bet it's being spewed by mostly non black folks. It's not funny to make fun of people dying you #%#+%#$%. MJ did a lot for music as we know it today, especially for black artists. So say nice things or shut the @#%% up, cause karma always come back and most times it comes worse.
Race has nothing to do with it. If anything you are the one trying to play the race card. I liked his music, and I do know that he did alot for todays music since he did inspire most of todays artists, just never liked him for the thought of him even touching little boys. And to those saying that he was not found guilty, you can commit a crime and not get found guilty especially if the jury consists of possible crazed fans like most people on here happen to be.
Why don't you just be a man and shut up already?

R.I.P
This has probably already been said but, did you know the MJ originally did the soundtrack for sonic 3 but got dropped cut of scandal. That would've beenstupid crazy epic!

Originally Posted by you big dummy

eek.gif
at that crowd at the Apollo right now

theyre havin fun dancing and +%*! now.. but thatll change soon.. harlem folk are ignorant
smh.gif

Originally Posted by lysolflow

that one joke... the "who died..." that was funny... i didnt get it at first but i do now... lol...

but seriously... all those who feel bad cuz he affected you... that's cool... mourns much as you need to if Mike genuinely had an effect on you... but those bandwagon jumpers who feel all distraught cuz everybody else is distraught are the one's that make it somewhat of a mockery... dont get mad if folks say "we dont care" and stuff like that b/c they are telling the truth... be mad at the ones that are all "OMG... MIKE IS GONE..." and dont know the plot to Moonwalker or any album he's ever released besides "Thriller"....

but... i gotta drop this one cuz Dave Chapelle just completely spit the truth....

I completely agree, to those of you who were laughing there %+# off to this skit, or the Katt Williams BS. Get a
indifferent.gif
from me.

Hate him or Love him, the man was one of the GREATEST musicians to ever live and has affected millions and millions of people positively with his music. Hewill be missed.

Wow, just wow, foreal. NEVER been this hurt by a celebrity death, ever. I am not soft but I am damn near intears and have been all day..Truly sad, sad news..

Too many flashbacks from when i was younger...I remember !%+*!%%# my pants when the Thriller video came on,i'd have nightmares about that !@#$.....

my aunt listened to MJ all the time and thats when i really fell in love with his music... "You are not alone" has been my favorite MJ song foryears, its playing as I type this and tears are coming down my cheeks, real rap

People who don't have any emotions or didn't grow up listening to his music really don't understand how huge of an impact this has on usfans.....Man i can't believe this !@#$ though......

watching this vid just kills me
tired.gif
*wipes tears*

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Maybe as a show of respect, everyone should hold an infant over a balcony
indifferent.gif
lmao... that @%!! was funny...

what's really funny is how my daddy just came in here and gave me a 30 minute talkin to about Mike Jackson... and i'm sittin here thinkin "pop... i couldnt give any less of a f*ck about that..." lol... i didnt say that... but that's what i was thinkin...

i do feel bad for the old heads that feel bad, though... they takin it pretty hard... but its crazy how they hullin' the young folk.... i'm 20... and didnt grow up w/ mike... so i'm not gonna pretend like i'm sad... any person my age may prolly identify 4 to 6 songs by mike... but for the most part... all we caught was him holding babies, accusations of having sex w/ boys, plastic surgery, and turning into a ghooley-lookin creature...
Nah dude. I'm 21 and I watched Moonwatcher and the History Video Anthology as much as these old heads have. I was practically raised on oldermusic including Michael Jackson. Off the Wall is one of my top 5 favorite albums of all time. I consider it better than Thriller actually. You might notidentify with Mike but alot of people our age do. If your respect music, especially Pop and R&B, then you respect what Michael Jackson did for those twogenres....young and old.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

so y'all just gon' act like dude didn't molest no kids?
indifferent.gif

Seriously?? Dude just died, cmon fam...
my bad, RIP...

i mean, i liked/was terrified by Thriller just as much as the next NTer when i was a kid, but keep it real... dude was sick in the head, regardless of thehits.

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by copped

lol @ people getting sad/mad over some dude that died that has no effect on their life what so ever...

RIP or w/e yall dudes need to calm down...people die everyday...
he had a big effect on some of our childhoods. chill out
exactly how has he effected you as a child? seriously I would like to know how you are different because you know of MJ??

and its funny all these black people coming to rescue for MJ...if it was Garth brooks or some white dude who died...you bet their would be GIFS...failpictures..and jokes all over the place...couple of dudes make a joke..and its all about morals and ethics now...

kix4kix wrote:

that one joke... the "who died..." that was funny... i didnt get it at first but i do now... lol...

but seriously... all those who feel bad cuz he affected you... that's cool... mourns much as you need to if Mike genuinely had an effect on you... but those bandwagon jumpers who feel all distraught cuz everybody else is distraught are the one's that make it somewhat of a mockery... dont get mad if folks say "we dont care" and stuff like that b/c they are telling the truth... be mad at the ones that are all "OMG... MIKE IS GONE..." and dont know the plot to Moonwalker or any album he's ever released besides "Thriller"....

but... i gotta drop this one cuz Dave Chapelle just completely spit the truth....

I completely agree, to those of you who were laughing there %+# off to this skit, or the Katt Williams BS. Get a
indifferent.gif
from me.

��
Sorry but Dave is just spitting the Truth!
If one of MJ kids come out later years and say he was molested by his father...
I want to see how many people will be behind him then....
eyes.gif

But no one knows. I think those where just accusations from people trying to get rich and take advantage of Mike's friendly personality.
But hey with money you can hide almost anything from almost everyone...

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

SpringfieldXD wrote:

indifferent.gif

Seriously?? Dude just died, cmon fam...
my bad, RIP...

i mean, i liked/was terrified by Thriller just as much as the next NTer when i was a kid, but keep it real... dude was sick in the head, regardless of the hits.

Can you post the link of him being convicted? I'll wait.

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

lol @ people getting sad/mad over some dude that died that has no effect on their life what so ever...

RIP or w/e yall dudes need to calm down...people die everyday...
he had a big effect on some of our childhoods. chill out
exactly how has he effected you as a child? seriously I would like to know how you are different because you know of MJ??

and its funny all these black people coming to rescue for MJ...if it was Garth brooks or some white dude who died...you bet their would be GIFS...fail pictures..and jokes all over the place...couple of dudes make a joke..and its all about morals and ethics now...

Somebody's true colors are showing?
eyes.gif

Race wasnt brought up until you brought it up.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom