Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

lol @ people getting sad/mad over some dude that died that has no effect on their life what so ever...

RIP or w/e yall dudes need to calm down...people die everyday...
he had a big effect on some of our childhoods. chill out
exactly how has he effected you as a child? seriously I would like to know how you are different because you know of MJ??

and its funny all these black people coming to rescue for MJ...if it was Garth brooks or some white dude who died...you bet their would be GIFS...fail pictures..and jokes all over the place...couple of dudes make a joke..and its all about morals and ethics now...

foso4.gif

lol @ people getting sad/mad over some dude that died that has no effect on their life what so ever...

exactly how has he effected you as a child? seriously I would like to know how you are different because you know of MJ??

and its funny all these black people coming to rescue for MJ...if it was Garth brooks or some white dude who died...you bet their would be GIFS...fail pictures..and jokes all over the place...couple of dudes make a joke..and its all about morals and ethics now...

Seriously, what does race have to do with anything? Michael Jackson was felt by people across the globe. Most of us can say that we remember listening toMJ's songs, watching his videos, and trying to copy his dance moves growing up.

Damn...I'm at work right now and some dude has a radio and its been playing MJ all day. Everytime I go in to that area I get emotional....

Damn I grew up idolizing MJ....down to the leather jacket with zippers...

I remember being a little kid and my mom playing the thriller record and me getting scared anytime I was alone hearing it...

Damn....such a sad day for music. I've never felt like this when any celebrity died.

R.I.P. Greatest Pop star ever...you will not be forgotten.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

SpringfieldXD wrote:

so y'all just gon' act like dude didn't molest no kids?
indifferent.gif

Seriously?? Dude just died, cmon fam...
my bad, RIP...

i mean, i liked/was terrified by Thriller just as much as the next NTer when i was a kid, but keep it real... dude was sick in the head, regardless of the hits.

Can you post the link of him being convicted? I'll wait.

i can't post the link of Nino Brown being convicted, but tell me he didn't move big dope.

SpringfieldXD wrote:

indifferent.gif

my bad, RIP...

i mean, i liked/was terrified by Thriller just as much as the next NTer when i was a kid, but keep it real... dude was sick in the head, regardless of the hits.

i can't post the link of Nino Brown being convicted, but tell me he didn't move big dope.

roll.gif
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

my bad, RIP...

These guys dont get that, its like they have blocked that from their memory banks. Dude was a very sick person, they would probably try to justifyevery he ever did, from the molesting to holding that baby over the balcony to turning white.

MJs music>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MJ himself

How you put Garth Brooks in the same sentence as Mike

Originally Posted by GTEK

Somebody's true colors are showing?
eyes.gif

Race wasnt brought up until you brought it up.
laugh.gif
actually a black dude brought it up..go to pg.90...he said most of the haters of mj are non-black people....

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

indifferent.gif

my bad, RIP...

These guys dont get that, its like they have blocked that from their memory banks. Dude was a very sick person, they would probably try to justify every he ever did, from the molesting to holding that baby over the balcony to turning white.

Michael Jackson didn't molest any kids .

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

indifferent.gif

my bad, RIP...

These guys dont get that, its like they have blocked that from their memory banks. Dude was a very sick person, they would probably try to justify every he ever did, from the molesting to holding that baby over the balcony to turning white.

how can you say he did?
prove it to me
i'll wait all night long for the response

R.I.P
arguably the greatest artist ever

SpringfieldXD wrote:

indifferent.gif

my bad, RIP...

or OJ

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

Seriously, what does race have to do with anything? Michael Jackson was felt by people across the globe. Most of us can say that we remember listening to MJ's songs, watching his videos, and trying to copy his dance moves growing up.
Word...like really tho u plucking a race card?

How did MJ affect ppl as children? I watched Moonwalker & The Jacksons: An American Dream a million times as a kid. I used to dance to his videos asentertainment when I was bored....I still blast songs like "P.Y.T." and "Bad" and I still do the choreography to beat it (quite well)

If it was Garth Brooks there would be mourning. But Garth Brooks has not done the things MJ did. He's one of few artsists who connects (present tensebecause he always will) generations, races, and continents....sure we made the jokes and what not....but that never stopped people from loving his music andservice to the world...and that's the person you say has no effect on people's lives what so ever?

Dude you get this
indifferent.gif

RIP MJ...you will always be the prototype

Simply put, Michael was the greatest entertainer of our time. His legacy is beyond Pop/R & B. He made music video what is and every artist in every genreuses Michael's formula as standard operating procedure. He upped the standard for tours & concerts. No artist before or since had people falling outlike Mike did. Hell, Mike'd have cats in hospitals because they got so crunk. Let's not forget dancing. It's been around but Mike took it to nextlevel and made it what it is today. After Mike came along, every artist, from 1 hit wonders to has-beens to big names, male or female, have to pay a pimp checkto the King. His legacy & influence is bigger than the numbers his albums put up. In a lot of ways, today's historic. Man, people will be seeing him onstamps and coins years from now.

Back
Top Bottom