Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

lol @ people getting sad/mad over some dude that died that has no effect on their life what so ever...

RIP or w/e yall dudes need to calm down...people die everyday...
he had a big effect on some of our childhoods. chill out
exactly how has he effected you as a child? seriously I would like to know how you are different because you know of MJ??

and its funny all these black people coming to rescue for MJ...if it was Garth brooks or some white dude who died...you bet their would be GIFS...fail pictures..and jokes all over the place...couple of dudes make a joke..and its all about morals and ethics now...

Seriously, what does race have to do with anything? Michael Jackson was felt by people across the globe. Most of us can say that we remember listening to MJ's songs, watching his videos, and trying to copy his dance moves growing up.
Word...like really tho u plucking a race card?

How did MJ affect ppl as children? I watched Moonwalker & The Jacksons: An American Dream a million times as a kid. I used to dance to his videos as entertainment when I was bored....I still blast songs like "P.Y.T." and "Bad" and I still do the choreography to beat it (quite well)

If it was Garth Brooks there would be mourning. But Garth Brooks has not done the things MJ did. He's one of few artsists who connects (present tense because he always will) generations, races, and continents....sure we made the jokes and what not....but that never stopped people from loving his music and service to the world...and that's the person you say has no effect on people's lives what so ever?

Dude you get this
indifferent.gif

RIP MJ...you will always be the prototype
ok you told me how he entertained you...how you tried to mimic him....I did the same with micheal jordan and scottie pippen...

but they didnt have an affect on my life...them dying wont make me any different...or feel any different...

I don't see where you described MJ passing having a profound AFFECT on you...he was entertaining. he was cool..u tried to dress like him w/e...how did knowing him change you personally...not physically and what you did...

I don't see it...if MJ made you turn into a dancer or singer...then i can understand...but because you looked up to him and tried his dance moves...your crying now cuz hes dead?

maybe im missing something..

Dude, is it even that serious? People feel the way they feel about Michael Jackson, and that's that. Is it really worth the energy of trying to figure outwhy they feel a certain way? Just let them grieve/mourn, or whatever. I don't know why their feelings need justification, just let them be.

Michael jackson music going live on forever, in the clubs, on the radio, at school dances, at weddings, it everywhere.

I am so saddened by this. He is truly one of the greatest icons of our generation. I was a big fan of his music. Musically, he was amazing at everything hedid. No one like him. He is timeless. May he RIP.

It was probably posted..But, here is one of my fave MJ performances ever.

Props to the radio stations rockin MJ all night long

Glad I got my Thriller 25th anniversary CD back at the crib, this still is so surreal though

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by smoothrick007

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

lol @ people getting sad/mad over some dude that died that has no effect on their life what so ever...

RIP or w/e yall dudes need to calm down...people die everyday...
he had a big effect on some of our childhoods. chill out
exactly how has he effected you as a child? seriously I would like to know how you are different because you know of MJ??

and its funny all these black people coming to rescue for MJ...if it was Garth brooks or some white dude who died...you bet their would be GIFS...fail pictures..and jokes all over the place...couple of dudes make a joke..and its all about morals and ethics now...

Somebody's true colors are showing?
eyes.gif

Race wasnt brought up until you brought it up.
laugh.gif
actually a black dude brought it up..go to pg.90...he said most of the haters of mj are non-black people....
I was reffering to his conversation with the other Nt'er.....lol
Fall back......
laugh.gif

stop crying over michael jackson
laugh.gif

ok that was harsh...my bad

Who said I was crying?
laugh.gif

Go back to your to where you came from or at least read what you quoting.....
The Nerve.
laugh.gif

AnywayZ RIP MJ!!!

copped, when a person passes just celebrate the good. You and the tabloids and media will have plenty of time to talk about the bad in the days and weeks tocome. And as hard as it is to fathom for you, his music did affect a lot of damn people. I'm not sure why you need to argue otherwise? It's allpersonal isn't it?

michael jackson and his music impacted the world.
there will never be another michael jackson.
his music will always be appreciated.
socal peoples 94.7 FM got michael jackson songs playin.

Man this guy was my childhood idol. Just last week I was telling my co-workers about how much I was enamored with MJ when I was younger.

...I remember first grade, I was so jealous of this kid because he knew how to moon-walk, and had moves just like Mike.

...I will definitely miss you Michael, R.I.P.

Its not about the innovative videos, the inspirational songs, or the sleek dance moves....its about my mom teaching me to do the robot at 4 years old, tellinggirls they gave me butterflies at 12 years old, and knowing we are the world at 20 years old...R.I.P Michael

Michael Jackson sold 104 Million copies off of Thriller ALONE .

He touched many hearts ... including mine .

I can see Jadakiss' lyrics now ... "$*!% just ain't been right , since MJ died ..."

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom