Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

eek.gif
on MTV they are playing Liberian girl omg this dude Mike had EVERY famous person in history in this video! I dont remember this vid. The dude even had Spielberg in this joint.

-The Juice

Yeah, that video is crazy. Reminded me of how big he was.

Originally Posted by SWOLEMEAT

thoughts and prayers to his fam, but real talk why is everyone gassing this guy

ya he was a good artist, but he lost me after all that child molestation stuff and dude was truely a weirdo. sure he may have been the 'king of pop' but dude fell off hard and will always be seen as a child molester/messing with kids type of dude, definitely not someone who was positive in our society.

If you can't see how troubled he was, I don't know what to tell you. It only makes his death sadder. He was truly a talented, charismatic individualwho, unfortunately, had a lot of personal demons.

He will be missed.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

is it just me or is larry king mad rude when people are talking. constanly cutting people off, switching guests, going to commercial while people are talking
smh.gif

tired.gif
Man this has been a bad day. I grew up on this dude, even though i wasborn in '91 i still have witnessed this guys work. I remember i would put on my slippery house shoes and try to moon walk across the kitchen floor
grin.gif
. But man, I have that same feeling as when my Aunt was shot(R.I.P). And to top it all of, this chick on myspace has the nerve to post a bulletin saying f' michael jackson
mad.gif
. I would say something but i'll be the better person because karmas ab'.

I wish I could go back in time and make an MJ thread.
It wouldnt be halfway as "gushy" and hyped as this one.
RIP MJ.

ya he was a good artist, but he lost me after all that child molestation stuff and dude was truely a weirdo. sure he may have been the 'king of pop' but dude fell off hard and will always be seen as a child molester/messing with kids type of dude, definitely not someone who was positive in our society.

So if Michael Jordan is accused of molesting a child tomorrow... We'll have some kid in 15 years telling us, "he was a good basketball player, but helost me after all that child molestation stuff and dude was truely a weirdo. sure he may have been the greatest athlete of the 20th century, but dude fell offhard and will always be seen as a child molester/messing with kids type of dude, definitely not someone who was positive in our society."

Really? How many of you were even alive in the 80's? Just like I can't take someone seriously when they talk about Jordan if they weren't watchinghim in the 90's.

It still hasn't set in for me yet.

On another note: The man just died. Honor his memory and stop all the childish bickering, dang. A lot of ya'll have serious growing up to do.

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

So I am really not that moved. I mean he passed and I send my condolences to his family but all this tribute stuff and craziness is unnecessary. IMO

Just out of curiosity, how old are you?

Its wild to see but dude was 50. Not everyone lives to see 100 years old.
The thing is that radio statioms NATIONWIDE have enough to play his catalog for the next 7-10 years

MJ has enough songs, especially singles, to fill up the lines for a while.

RIP

"Somebody approached me about working with Michael Jackson, and I did say no because I like working with new artists or people that I've worked within the past," Dre said. "I can develop them from the ground up. There's no set standard that I have to live up to or anything like that. All Ihave to do is go in the studio, and basically they're going to bust their ##! to come in there and do their thing the way it's supposed to bedone."

Take your L slowly just like you take your Dr. Pepper, Dre. You should've been humbled to be asked to work on a project with MJ.

The ignorance in this thread is off the charts.
smh.gif

Really though, if you don't have anything positive to say about the man, why even open the thread??

Originally Posted by JP310

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

So I am really not that moved. I mean he passed and I send my condolences to his family but all this tribute stuff and craziness is unnecessary. IMO

Just out of curiosity, how old are you?

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

I want to know more about how he died.

50 is too young to go.

On the news, they were talking about cardiac arrest and what it is and they said that it was normal for a 50 year old to have one...not sure if its true though

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

eek.gif
on MTV they are playing Liberian girl omg this dude Mike had EVERY famous person in history in this video! I dont remember this vid. The dude even had Spielberg in this joint.

-The Juice

ridiculous...

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

So if Michael Jordan is accused of molesting a child tomorrow... We'll have some kid in 15 years telling us, "he was a good basketball player, but he lost me after all that child molestation stuff and dude was truely a weirdo. sure he may have been the greatest athlete of the 20th century, but dude fell off hard and will always be seen as a child molester/messing with kids type of dude, definitely not someone who was positive in our society."

Really? How many of you were even alive in the 80's? Just like I can't take someone seriously when they talk about Jordan if they weren't watching him in the 90's.
ya i would. im sorry but i think crimes like that dealing with children are second only to murder. ya he was a great artist, but when was the lasttime he did something of that nature? im saying people are treating him like he is on a pedastool, when this guy woulda been better off locked in solitaryconfinement.

Back
Top Bottom