Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by BTK

why michael? why not charles hamilton?

This is the third time I've read someone ask for ANOTHER life to be taken in MJ's place.

Like really, why the hell would you wish death on someone else?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BTK

why michael? why not charles hamilton?

laugh.gif
Forreal man. It seems like it`s the great ones who are always takingfrom us early. You got the Beatles, Elvis, and then Mike.

To the young guys making rude comments, just stay out of the thread. "If you don't have something nice to say, say nothing at all"

Watching all these videos on MTV and BET takes me back to my childhood. The "Thriller" video was amazing for its time.

This man was a musical and entertainment genius.

We will never see another artist like him.

RIP MJ

i just read a bulletin saying

"Why God Why??? Why'd u have to take away Michael? Why him? Why not one of his brothers?"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

at the end of the day, none of the accusations against michael jackson were ever proven, so lay off... one thing is for sure, he did more good in this worldthan bad. you cannot deny he was the single most influential artist of all time. singing, dancing, entertainment in general. the dude was arguably the mostfamous person to ever live, possibly more so than jesus christ. aside from that, he really was a HUGE, positive inspiration on this world, in so many ways. welost a true talent today.

i'm playing MJ tribute sets at every one of my DJ gigs tonight, tomorrow, and saturday.

RIP to the best that ever did it, Michael Jackson.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

I was being serious.

I think your butthole got violated as a child.

Co-Sign.
While I dont get why people get so emotional over a person they never met, Im starting to see why you guys keep defending an alleged molestor.

Just like Kobe is an alleged rapist
laugh.gif
I know with 100% certainty that Michael didn't touch those kids, not because I am a blind fan, but because I actually read on, and paid attention to all the cases. Didn't add up.
grin.gif
Kick rocks. Lame.
Yep .

Little boys were told to make u those stories ...

Just another Black , White case ... that's blown out of proportion because of skin color .
grin.gif

Kobe didn't rape that girl either .
grin.gif

Yup. OJ too. He was innocent.
grin.gif

All I had to do was watch that hour long interview that was on 60 minutes a few years back and I knew he was innocent.
grin.gif

I mean, come on, Just because a kid can tell you that he keeps "Jesus juice" in his briefcase and he mixes it with soda for them doesn't meananything. Their moms knew that's where he kept it. Neither does the books filled with nude photos of kids he had. Or him saying he lets kids sleep in hisbed. Or him saying over and over he is Peter Pan. Or him setting up a carnival in his back yard. Not to the public like other people, but in his yard. All ofthat means nothing. Especially the nude boy books. They were only called: Boys will be boys and The boy. One of them was only 90% nudephotos. Just a simple coincidence that he had those at the same exact time he was being charged with molesting little boys. Innocent until proven guilty. Fallback people.
grin.gif

"RIP"

Seriously though. I loved his music. RIP MJ.

His birthday is the same as my moms; he was 11 years older than her. Sources say I was conceived off of the Bad album.

dude was the definition of epic.. seriously... one of the greatest humans to walk earth, the man changed the world and built a catalogue that will live onforever... thanks mike RIP

I gotta go out 2morrow and get a new Thriller and Off the Wall, because I cannot find them anywhere..

I listened to P.Y.T. like 10 times since like 6.. Amazing music never dies...

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by northparkblind

copped does have a point though.

Many people die everyday.

It's not the fact of what race he is,

it's the fact that he was famous which is probably why

everyone is crying.
Many people die everyday? Really? Get the hell outta here!

About 250,000 - 300,000 people die per day.
Calculations:
7 billion people on earth.
Average life expectancy is about 66.12 years ~ 24150 days
7 billion people / 24150 days is just less than 300k
However, life expectancy is increasing, and population is increasing, so the actual number should be lower than 300k.

I remember being a kid and all i listened to was michael jackson. No one was bigger in my life during the 90s. I dont agree with how he carried himself andwhat he did to himself, but what he did as an entertainer was amazing. I, a big fan of Michael Jackson do believe that he was guilty of the charges against himduring the 90s. This does not change the fact that he was a great and brilliant man of his time and he will go down as the greatest entertainer of our time.

"You Are Not Alone"

How could this be
You're not here with me
You never said goodbye
Someone tell me why
Did you have to go
And leave my world so cold

RIP MJ

Originally Posted by dyyhard

16aa0co.jpg
pimp.gif

captain EO at disneyworld
pimp.gif

you will be missed.
That did it for me.
tired.gif
frown.gif

Listening to "You rock my world" for the last 20 minute; my favorite MJ joint ever. Here come the tears
tired.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

copped does have a point though.

Many people die everyday.

It's not the fact of what race he is,

it's the fact that he was famous which is probably why

everyone is crying.
Many people die everyday? Really? Get the hell outta here!

About 250,000 - 300,000 people die per day.
Calculations:
7 billion people on earth.
Average life expectancy is about 66.12 years ~ 24150 days
7 billion people / 24150 days is just less than 300k
However, life expectancy is increasing, and population is increasing, so the actual number should be lower than 300k.
Thank you.
Please stop rating deaths people.
Yeah MJ was a very inspirational dancer/singer buts thats it.
He is not the greatest human being to ever live nor is he any important than any person another may idolize.
Point Blank.
RIP MJ.

What an unreal day. I've lived through a lot of celebrity deaths, but I never remember anything like this. The reaction to MJ's passing makes yourealize how truly iconic he was. I truly believe there never will be another like him.

Back
Top Bottom